Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Want brooms back or not?(personal opinion)

Brooms are at such a low stock, that if they never get brought back. They will go out of the game and eventually be 0 left. How many people have quit and joined the game in the last year?
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

The simple fact is that if we can't ever make anything again the events will get smaller and take longer to make because all the fun stuff is already done. So what would be much better is to add more stuff each event rather than have them smaller and take longer each time. So with this in mind, please expect that things will be coming back in events. We will endeavour to mix things up and change them from time to time, but we are definitely not making any guarantees that things that were in the game previously will not return. We have to have that avenue open to us or risk the game stagnating and not getting bigger because each time we make something rather than increasing the size of the game we take it out and make something different.

So to summarise, yes some things are definitely going to come back, both in this event and future events. And anything that has been taken out is liable to return in the future as benefits the game as a whole.

We will continue to mark certain event items with the event name and date and in that respect they will be unique, but that's the only guarantee we can make. This is for the good of the game and to make sure the game increases in size and diversity. It's also why we are not fully removing event bosses and keeping them in as more rare enemies, so that over time more and more rare bosses will be in the game.

The simple fact is that if we can't ever make anything again the events will get smaller and take longer to make because all the fun stuff is already done. So what would be much better is to add more stuff each event rather than have them smaller and take longer each time. So with this in mind, please expect that things will be coming back in events. We will endeavour to mix things up and change them from time to time, but we are definitely not making any guarantees that things that were in the game previously will not return. We have to have that avenue open to us or risk the game stagnating and not getting bigger because each time we make something rather than increasing the size of the game we take it out and make something different.

So to summarise, yes some things are definitely going to come back, both in this event and future events. And anything that has been taken out is liable to return in the future as benefits the game as a whole.

We will continue to mark certain event items with the event name and date and in that respect they will be unique, but that's the only guarantee we can make. This is for the good of the game and to make sure the game increases in size and diversity. It's also why we are not fully removing event bosses and keeping them in as more rare enemies, so that over time more and more rare bosses will be in the game.
Sweet!
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

what about an undead horse carriage?
something like this?
just posting this thing coz seems a lot of ppl want something new so here is a suggestion lol
Arawn characters:TheWitch:130+Pyromancer
WitchSlayer:82+Ranger
Rhiannon characters:TheWitch(lvl 3 mage :p) Rhapsody(lvl 7 rogue :pp)

my friend on world rosemerta just bought a broom of doom from one of the 8 people that have one, 800k and he got a deal on it. they normally sell for 900k. if otm brought them back i would rage. and so would many others who bought expensive brooms. for the people that dont have one, imagine if u spent 900k on a doom(just under 200$ of plat) and in the next week they came back out in the shop for 200k -.- that would be suicide for OTM. And for that reason, I really hope they dont!!!!!! :x
lvl 170 Mage Salvation
#1 Legit Rosmerta DiceHost

Proud Part of United, Revenge and Mythology, First to kill Aggragoth, Hrungnir, Mordris and Necro.
Started from the bottom now we here. Started from the bottom now my whole team *** here

WHY do there always have to come vehicles?
I would really love to see more work on action houses/ grand exchange and so. There are 3 'vehicles' now, thats enough for some time right...?

Work on action houses, new zones, more skills to perform such as fishing woodcutting crafting, a lvl cap, dragon scale armour and so.

All things which are in my eyes way more important than a new vehicle

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

It's just like when people buy any event item for a load of money..

Me and one of our clannies (gen now), bought our Chieftain full Pathfinder for around 300-400k worth of items (earnt in-game) pre-update 3 as a Birthday present.. I have also had full Pathfinder since update 2 (when it was the best dps gear available).. I expect it to be brought back and I will lose a lot of money on it. Also, how about those people that payed 600-700k+ for a King Weapon, for them to be nerfed and now worth what? 40k? I gave Infinity an offer of close to 900k in items and 200k cash (i think it was) for his King Dagger and he rejected.. A month and a half later and he gets rid of it for 100k I think it was :lol:

Thinking back on all of this.. I think it would be cool for the Brooms to stay rare (I also don't have one, but have the desire to get one.. If everyone has one, I think I will lose that desire) :lol:

I'd like to see the Skull Pendants brought back, but honestly if brooms are brought back (even though I really want one and don't have one), it will lose its meaning to me. (never-the-less I will get it anyway) haha.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

It'd be a rip to anyone who bought any sort of broom, in my opinion i say that the brooms should not come back at all. They were the first mount in the game and should remain like that not recreated/ modified. Like others have said it would ruin the rarity. Only way I'd see them coming back without too many angry players who own a broom would to make them with slighty decreased stats IF ANYTHING. Eg: Broom of doom's speed boost would decrease to 40%-45% instead of 50% and its other armour,damage, health, energy stats also being nerfed (DEFFINENTLY NOT UPGRADED). But yeah big no no from me and would be nice for something new.
Last edited by Reaper6271 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
World Danu
General of Prime
Reaper~Warrior~lvl 110
ZaMedic~Druid~lvl 76
Volcon~Mage~lvl 70
ReapVault~Bank~ lvl 21
Player since late July 2011