Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Video

That was actually a very well developed and edited video. It would be cool if other clans also did the same thing :p

Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what type of video making serveice did you use to create your video?

That was actually a very well developed and edited video. It would be cool if other clans also did the same thing :p

Also, if you don’t mind me asking, what type of video making serveice did you use to create your video?
Thanks! I used Cinema 4d for the "Dark Kitty Productions" intro, Adobe After Effects for 3d motion tracking, Bluestacks to run Celtic Heroes (so I can record on a computer instead of a smaller device for best graphics), Open Broadcaster Software to actually record gameplay, Adobe photoshop for the thumbnail (although ms paint would have probably worked wonders because I wanted the thumbnail to be simple just like MortalCreed's version), and Adobe Premiere to put everything together.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Nice job on the video! Glad to see y’all are still around!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Bravo! Well done indeed. Love the standards expressed!

So, how much to come over and do a recruitment video for me? I asked someone, but sadly they quit the game. I have some fish and baked goods!

Carry on
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

didnt avas chief quit
The video mentions Raved is new Chief.
LadyNymeria