Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CH Art Requests

#1
Hey guys!

This is the thread where I will post the art requests I have gotten from some players. All of the requests are unique so stay tuned for all of them!
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

#2
Here is the first one, requested by paggasquid.


Image



I want to thank you for your patience. There have been some really unexpected interruptions, so I really appreciate it! I really loved to draw this Druid, and it was actually my first time doing anything like lightning haha.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

#3
Angmar Reid wrote:Here is the first one, requested by paggasquid.


Image



I want to thank you for your patience. There have been some really unexpected interruptions, so I really appreciate it! I really loved to draw this Druid, and it was actually my first time doing anything like lightning haha.

Dayum that looks dope. Think my next request is gonna be an ipad drawing ;)

Re: CH Art Requests

#4
This is the drawing requested by Romeo. He’s really gonna kick butt fighting the goblin king with his trusty tiger by his side! :D

Image


Thank you so much for your patience Romeo. I really enjoyed drawing this for you!
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

#5
Romeo wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:Here is the first one, requested by paggasquid.


Image



I want to thank you for your patience. There have been some really unexpected interruptions, so I really appreciate it! I really loved to draw this Druid, and it was actually my first time doing anything like lightning haha.

Dayum that looks dope. Think my next request is gonna be an ipad drawing ;)


I might have some time during my Fall break if you want to request another drawing then. :)
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

#8
I want to apologize to the people who are still waiting for their drawing a to be done... I’m sincerely sorry and have been feeling guilty for a few weeks about it. Unfortunately school has been way busier than I had thought, so I haven’t had a lot of time to draw. But I WILL worked on them some more ASAP! As of right now, my weekend is pretty free so unless something changes I’ll get as much done as I can.

Thank you all for the support and patience!
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: CH Art Requests

#9
Angmar Reid wrote:This is the drawing requested by Romeo. He’s really gonna kick butt fighting the goblin king with his trusty tiger by his side! :D

Image


Thank you so much for your patience Romeo. I really enjoyed drawing this for you!

Just been looking at this again, it's really good. Love the positioning and stances of the characters esp since I only gave u photos of them standing upright. The detailing is hot but my favorite thing about this is the tiger, stripes are excellent. Good work!

Re: CH Art Requests

#10
Romeo wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:This is the drawing requested by Romeo. He’s really gonna kick butt fighting the goblin king with his trusty tiger by his side! :D

Image


Thank you so much for your patience Romeo. I really enjoyed drawing this for you!

Just been looking at this again, it's really good. Love the positioning and stances of the characters esp since I only gave u photos of them standing upright. The detailing is hot but my favorite thing about this is the tiger, stripes are excellent. Good work!


It did take a little brain power concerning the positioning, but again it was fun to draw! I’m glad you like it. :)
I know you said earlier that next time you’d like one done on my iPad. If you want during Thanksgiving break I can do another for ya (that is only if you still want another). :D
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests