Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cooking mastery - what am I missing

I was told to switch to Oatcakes at 900 Mastery and slowly work up to slightly higher recipes as it continues to go up. Is this true or is the increase rate only influenced by the Mastery ability level?
I used fish to level mastery. When I ran out of herring I went to the next fish in line. I had thousands of fish already so it saved me on farming stuff at the farm house. As long as you are thirty five levels above the food you can make it quickly so it does the same as bread or gruel (which I used only a few times to see if it was faster, it was the same). Fish will cost a little bit more but it’s low level fish so the price was low and I had extra cash. As ling as your 35 levels above it won’t mater what food you make it will work the same.
But the Mastery ability increase rate is the same, regardless of what you cook, right? You just used fish to save time/gold?
Lorn - 165 Druid
Diamond Hands - (Retired) 190 Rogue - 164 Cooking
Kirwyn - 155 Artisan Fisher
Clansman in Colours
Arawn

Arawn Fisherman's Market
https://band.us/@fishermansmarket

I was told to switch to Oatcakes at 900 Mastery and slowly work up to slightly higher recipes as it continues to go up. Is this true or is the increase rate only influenced by the Mastery ability level?
I used fish to level mastery. When I ran out of herring I went to the next fish in line. I had thousands of fish already so it saved me on farming stuff at the farm house. As long as you are thirty five levels above the food you can make it quickly so it does the same as bread or gruel (which I used only a few times to see if it was faster, it was the same). Fish will cost a little bit more but it’s low level fish so the price was low and I had extra cash. As ling as your 35 levels above it won’t mater what food you make it will work the same.
But the Mastery ability increase rate is the same, regardless of what you cook, right? You just used fish to save time/gold?

Yeah the rate was the same, as using bread or fish. I noticed that the mid part of each hundred of mastery points seemed slow the beginning part and end part of each 100 was quick. Example 120-170 seemed slow no matter what I cooked about 4-8 per fifteen minute of lix, 171-119 went fast as in about 10 points per 15 minute of wise lix. I also had 200 heroic wise lixes I got for 40k. Best deal I ever ran across in ah.

Yeah the rate was the same, as using bread or fish. I noticed that the mid part of each hundred of mastery points seemed slow the beginning part and end part of each 100 was quick. Example 120-170 seemed slow no matter what I cooked about 4-8 per fifteen minute of lix, 171-119 went fast as in about 10 points per 15 minute of wise lix. I also had 200 heroic wise lixes I got for 40k. Best deal I ever ran across in ah.
Wow. Lucky!
Lorn - 165 Druid
Diamond Hands - (Retired) 190 Rogue - 164 Cooking
Kirwyn - 155 Artisan Fisher
Clansman in Colours
Arawn

Arawn Fisherman's Market
https://band.us/@fishermansmarket