Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing in Shalemont...

I am a level 90 fisher and fish in Shalemont ravine for prized pike. i was wondering if i should keep doing this or level to a higher level and fish somewhere else. If anybody has any ideas feel free to say them. :)
Golden slashes - 115 Rogue - Arawn
Broken Arrows - 89 Ranger - Arawn
Blasin fire - 60 Mage - Arawn

Re: Fishing in Shalemont...

I am a level 90 fisher and fish in Shalemont ravine for prized pike. i was wondering if i should keep doing this or level to a higher level and fish somewhere else. If anybody has any ideas feel free to say them. :)

It takes time to level fishing especially through the 160s and it starts costing a lot. It depends on what you are aiming for. I make a lot of gold but It takes time and gold. If just hitting fishing for gold when you need it, prized pike will do, but you also have to contend with all the other farmers and depending on what world you are on it could be a lot of people. I would not level until you have at least the level 2 bear. Then you may as well level up a bit more. If it’s just quick gold you are after prized pike will do. It depends on what you like.

should to 110-120 to ger better rod nd more concentration nd u can farm fishes from sv fr making better broth...... ez if u lvl up... so more ez farming gold at shalemont
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

btw lixing on wise water is crazy xp... i was getting 2 lvl per lix at lvl 90...nd i lvled to 130+ on 2 servers widout bear so dont think its hard .... unless u aim fr maxing ur fishing i ll say just sell relics bcz gold is wat u want.... make broths buy pots nd buy better angler nd conc rings
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Fishing in shamelot is the best place to farm in my opinion. Slashes if you want any tips or need anything feel free to pm me:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)