Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Has anyone maxed their cooking proficiency yet?(level 170+)

As title says, has anyone finished this dreadful grind yet? Started using wisdoms when proficiency was at 420. and my mastery at 80. Now my mastery is at 1060 and my proficiency at 520...lol
Im lvl 172...but idk how u got mastery that high and proficiency that low. Mine is the oppsite but not as high and ive been using wisdom lix most the time yet my mastery is like 200.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

As title says, has anyone finished this dreadful grind yet? Started using wisdoms when proficiency was at 420. and my mastery at 80. Now my mastery is at 1060 and my proficiency at 520...lol
Im lvl 172...but idk how u got mastery that high and proficiency that low. Mine is the oppsite but not as high and ive been using wisdom lix most the time yet my mastery is like 200.
that's strange... I am only level 116 though. Took a break at level 100 to max out mastery, then started leveling and now on my way to 120. at 120 probably going to max out mastery again cooking gruels.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

that's strange... I am only level 116 though. Took a break at level 100 to max out mastery, then started leveling and now on my way to 120. at 120 probably going to max out mastery again cooking gruels.
i havent been doing any low level stuff for weeks now. only the high level items like fruit cake, mushroom casserole and fish. plus i used xps the whole way. i would cook low lvl food but the dang thing scrolls all the way back up every time i cook an item and dont even have enough time to scroll back down. plus i hate how i cant cook a bunch all without selecting every single time.

i havent been doing any low level stuff for weeks now. only the high level items like fruit cake, mushroom casserole and fish. plus i used xps the whole way. i would cook low lvl food but the dang thing scrolls all the way back up every time i cook an item and dont even have enough time to scroll back down. plus i hate how i cant cook a bunch all without selecting every single time.
I can’t stand having to scroll back each time...It was not that way in the cooking beta, so it confuses me. Hoping that is patched in update.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I can’t stand having to scroll back each time...It was not that way in the cooking beta, so it confuses me. Hoping that is patched in update.
Exactly man/woman. Also being able to select more than one item at a time would be nice. Let's say 20 fruit cakes at a time so I can casually cook while doing other things on a 2nd device.

But how did you get mastery up so high though?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

But how did you get mastery up so high though?
I didnt. It was only about 200 mastery. I was lvl 170+ cooking.