Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fish leveling

So far at 197 I turned in 4000 lanterns and just made it almost half way to 198. 196 and 195 were similar. Xp at 197 for 180 pools is 27 xp per fish the rare 189 pools are about 358 xp. Lixing from 185 and up is pointless as most of the xp you are going to get is from turn in lanterns only and daily quests. Fishing is one heck of a grind. The fangtooth turn ins are only 1800 per ten and the lanterns have stayed at 14.6k xp per ten. I suppose it will take me another month or more to finally hit 200,as I think I will need at least 26,000 more lanterns to hit 200, and that is if the xp for turn in isn’t reduced at 198 and 199. The fashion better be worth this grind lol it probably won’t be though

Gold nodens dropped regular before the fishing competition but since fishing competition upgrade they are scarcer than they were before. I am curious about that if they reduced gold noden drop rates due to the ling turn in. I don’t want to have to farm ling just to get a few gold nodens. I never participated in the ling competition so I definitely don’t have enough. I have 459 bronze, 68 silver and 15 gold although I bought master fashion so I only have 7gold left. At the time I bought the master fashion I was getting gold nodens regular about 1 every few days, fishing competition hit and they are scarce about 1every three weeks.