Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

THEONLYDICE's guide to merching :0

Ok, so you've clicked on this because you wanna get rich :0 This is the guide to doing just that :0 Ima use this face a lot cause I feel like it :0.

1: Buying items -- The first thing you're going to have to do is buy items so that you can sell them. Usually, the auction house isn't a good place to buy items because they're overpriced most of the time and you can't negotiate on prices. Usually, avoid the auction house unless you find a ridiculously good deal. You can buy items from other players by just looking at what they have equipped and making an offer or seeing what someone is selling in shout. Buying items at good prices is important as you will be able to sell them for higher prices in order to make money. You can also buy items with other items, which will allow you to usually get better prices. (Again, the auction house won't let you do this...which is why you should stick to buying items from other players through trade) You can also negotiate with other players which is very important. When negotiating, you should give semi low offers on items as this will anchor the other person's price down closer to you. The final price which you pay will be lower usually if you start with a low offer. When buying items, make sure to buy items that will sell well. For example, buying old mounts is usually an easy way to buy and sell quick for a profit (at least on Arawn).

2: Selling items -- Using the auction house is ok, but most of the time, you'll have trouble selling items. Plus you have to pay a fee if you sell. I think its easier to sell by shouting. And while sometimes people who offer items aren't giving you the best deal, sometimes you will get amazing deals from item offers instead of just gold. (Just make sure you know your prices) Otherwise, selling for gold is great to as most people sell items for gold and you'll have more buying power. Make sure to sell for high prices so you can make profits. For example in Arawn, combo lixes varie in price from seller to seller. You can buy them for 8k from certain sellers, but 10k is also considered a fair buying price, and many people are willing to pay 10k. So stretching your prices a little bit is totally possible and if there aren't any buyers, you just have to be patient.

This is just the first part I guess....there's not much to it, you just have to buy low and sell high. Negotiation is sort of a different thing and I might make a guide for it later. There are other aspects to merching that I might make guides to... This is just the main part of it... Good luck on your merching adventures and remember to FOCUS everything on merching (not your lvling stuff), and don't lvl as that will waste your merching time. :0
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Re: THEONLYDICE's guide to merching :0

I'd say auction house is ok for selling stuff. If you price it right (usually, items will sell for higher in auction house, but they're harder to sell). I prefer to just shout as you can get better deals sometimes. I once got a greater solstice set for a 90% mount (which on my server was a pretty good deal) If you can't stand around for a while though, then the auction house is a good way to advertise your item without having to be logged in. I'd reccomend selling lixes(xps and combos), chests, and sigils because you can easily buy from someone in the castle and price higher in auction house. (eg: In Arawn, you can buy chests for 30k each regularly, but the auction house usually sells them for 35-42k).
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."