Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Test Forum

+1
Would be nice to have a go-to place for those new to all of the above (maybe in the top section before the F&S board; a bit confusing under classes :P)
Personally I like how it is maybe because I'm so use to it. I think its well designed and can be easily navigated by a new person.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

+1

I personally would love it if we had a section of forums dedicated to all the hard work you all do in design. Somewhere where you had every fashion set, the drawing board photos of the design, and maybe even the raid boss designs set up
as a gallery. We could also have a section for new designs submitted by the forum community. I know all of you at OTM put in such great work for all of our cool fashions, but maybe some of the ideas and concepts from the forum family could give a new perspective or idea for the designers to go off of. Also would be nice to see more artwork from the game we all love depicted and used throughout the design of the website in general. We love the design and the art in the game use that to your advantage.

Hope this helps!!!
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

[Thinking of additional boards and changes to the forum]
would be interesting if you could make a forum board that you would be allowed to access once you reach certain amount of posts. As bad as it sound it would encourage more engagement within the community. Maybe those who are well know on forums and have about 4000 posts could once in a while get a sneak peak of a mob or an area like a day or two before it posted for everyone to see?

Put forum on an app ,this webpage is outdated lol ,i rarely use webpage and also would guess a simple forum app would make more players to visit.
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

merching section?!

now i can do something productive lol

(should be called merching, since most people already call it that)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr