Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#81
Nozdrink wrote:Go back to crom arm you're not wanted here.

Aww, but I want to start in another server and fail like you did though.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#82
Pixxie wrote:Yeah we didn't stand around and watch you kill necro. Went and killed 170, 180 , 185, 195, 200 , 205, 210, 215 and then while you were killing gele we killed skain and helped some friends get some frozen bosses. You win. Your a better clan I admit it. And IK I was killing 215 when you were just making your character. And all of insanity was in wg when we first killed gelebron. Or was in elite while they were killing him. We left though and now we have fun. And yes your still giving your opinion you think Wolfgang is better. I heard you the first time. Never denied what you think because that's what you think. And I've given my opinion and so have others. Those in Wolfgang think they are the better clan. Those in insanity think that's the better clan. And our friends in Myrm think they have the better clan. That's why they are three different clans. So yes I'll stick with my advice play on the server and you'll end up where you are ment to be. Good luck have fun and welcome to Mabon.

What's your point about killing 215 while I was making my character? I don't see why'd you put that in there unless to have a dig at me, which backfires considering I'm about to have a third arcane toon in just over a year.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#83
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Pixxie wrote:Yeah we didn't stand around and watch you kill necro. Went and killed 170, 180 , 185, 195, 200 , 205, 210, 215 and then while you were killing gele we killed skain and helped some friends get some frozen bosses. You win. Your a better clan I admit it. And IK I was killing 215 when you were just making your character. And all of insanity was in wg when we first killed gelebron. Or was in elite while they were killing him. We left though and now we have fun. And yes your still giving your opinion you think Wolfgang is better. I heard you the first time. Never denied what you think because that's what you think. And I've given my opinion and so have others. Those in Wolfgang think they are the better clan. Those in insanity think that's the better clan. And our friends in Myrm think they have the better clan. That's why they are three different clans. So yes I'll stick with my advice play on the server and you'll end up where you are ment to be. Good luck have fun and welcome to Mabon.

What's your point about killing 215 while I was making my character? I don't see why'd you put that in there unless to have a dig at me, which backfires considering I'm about to have a third arcane toon in just over a year.

It was about your comment about how many bosses you've killed. I was killing all those bosses before you even played the game and so have most of insanity.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#84
Pixxie wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Pixxie wrote:Yeah we didn't stand around and watch you kill necro. Went and killed 170, 180 , 185, 195, 200 , 205, 210, 215 and then while you were killing gele we killed skain and helped some friends get some frozen bosses. You win. Your a better clan I admit it. And IK I was killing 215 when you were just making your character. And all of insanity was in wg when we first killed gelebron. Or was in elite while they were killing him. We left though and now we have fun. And yes your still giving your opinion you think Wolfgang is better. I heard you the first time. Never denied what you think because that's what you think. And I've given my opinion and so have others. Those in Wolfgang think they are the better clan. Those in insanity think that's the better clan. And our friends in Myrm think they have the better clan. That's why they are three different clans. So yes I'll stick with my advice play on the server and you'll end up where you are ment to be. Good luck have fun and welcome to Mabon.

What's your point about killing 215 while I was making my character? I don't see why'd you put that in there unless to have a dig at me, which backfires considering I'm about to have a third arcane toon in just over a year.

It was about your comment about how many bosses you've killed. I was killing all those bosses before you even played the game and so have most of insanity.

Your going back to irrelevant points - I clearly said "ask me how many WG have killed" not how many have I killed. Funny thing is in one year at WG ive probably killed more than half of Insanity. So whats your point?

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#85
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Pixxie wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:What's your point about killing 215 while I was making my character? I don't see why'd you put that in there unless to have a dig at me, which backfires considering I'm about to have a third arcane toon in just over a year.

It was about your comment about how many bosses you've killed. I was killing all those bosses before you even played the game and so have most of insanity.

Your going back to irrelevant points - I clearly said "ask me how many WG have killed" not how many have I killed. Funny thing is in one year at WG ive probably killed more than half of Insanity. So whats your point?
the point is I've answered the main poster about his question but you guys keep coming in to talk about irrelevant things. So I'm throwing out some irrelevant things. I expect you to get the last word in again in about 30 mins. I'll check back then.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#86
Pixxie wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Pixxie wrote:It was about your comment about how many bosses you've killed. I was killing all those bosses before you even played the game and so have most of insanity.

Your going back to irrelevant points - I clearly said "ask me how many WG have killed" not how many have I killed. Funny thing is in one year at WG ive probably killed more than half of Insanity. So whats your point?
the point is I've answered the main poster about his question but you guys keep coming in to talk about irrelevant things. So I'm throwing out some irrelevant things. I expect you to get the last word in again in about 30 mins. I'll check back then.

Lmao don't bring up irrelevant when half your posts on this subject have been. Thunder shut you down with facts and since then you've gone off topic. Now were here. I thought you were finally showing some maturity when you admitted we were the better clan, but you had to follow that up with a few digs. In fairness to you, if I had spent $30,000+ on a mobile game and was in a failing clan I'd be pretty stubborn too.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#87
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Pixxie wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:Your going back to irrelevant points - I clearly said "ask me how many WG have killed" not how many have I killed. Funny thing is in one year at WG ive probably killed more than half of Insanity. So whats your point?
the point is I've answered the main poster about his question but you guys keep coming in to talk about irrelevant things. So I'm throwing out some irrelevant things. I expect you to get the last word in again in about 30 mins. I'll check back then.

Lmao don't bring up irrelevant when half your posts on this subject have been. Thunder shut you down with facts and since then you've gone off topic. Now were here. I thought you were finally showing some maturity when you admitted we were the better clan, but you had to follow that up with a few digs. In fairness to you, if I had spent $30,000+ on a mobile game and was in a failing clan I'd be pretty stubborn too.

Now you just sound jealous that I'm able to spend that kind of money and am in a clan I enjoy. It's closer to $40,000 now. And like I said many times I'm in a clan I love that's why I'm still here defending it. Why not tell us some real facts about Wolfgang and not the same opinion that it's better. Like what about the fact that the guy who created Wolfgang quit the clan to join Insanity before he stoped playing the game?
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#88
Lmao, 40k USD :D and still no Doch Gull? So sad :D
Stop lying, he left WG and joined ins and when saw your clan he stopped playing :D Your clan killing this world, wasting 4x more lixes on same bosses... This is truth

And TBH somebody asked at start of this topic about best clan not best clan for you. Answer is only one, WolfGang is best clan and only one END GAME CLAN.
Stop lying around, go cry to corner of your room or spend 10k more if you like it lmao...
Last edited by Mentor on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General in WolfGang / Mabon
Mentox 224 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 228 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue

Clannie in Ronin / Belenus
MrM - 216 lvl EDL Ranger

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#90
Crying because I'm laughing.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest