Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#61
Yeah there is us 2 rival clans and yeah pretty much whoever you ask you're going to have a different opinion on anything. There is WolfGang and yeah they get gele kills etc but if you're wanting power and don't care for much other aspects go ahead there's an option. There is insanity yeah I'm there but I've have been in WolfGang lol but yeah we haven't got a gele kill but hell we are powerful and have a great set of people that play. But for real every clan has pros and cons of them, it just so happens insanity is my best fit and WolfGang wasent. But hey give it a try and see what works for you just be careful on who you trust ... not saying names but as I've been told before don't loan anything that ur not ready to lose

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#62
The person who made the post is asking which is the best clan, not who has the nicest players or whatever irrelevant stuff yall keep bringing up. Wolfgang is miles ahead of Insanity - fact. Dont try and argue it when its clearly true.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#63
IKFROMMABON wrote:The person who made the post is asking which is the best clan, not who has the nicest players or whatever irrelevant stuff yall keep bringing up. Wolfgang is miles ahead of Insanity - fact. Dont try and argue it when its clearly true.

What makes a clan best to you doesn't make it best to someone else so we told him. Nicer players may be irrelevant to you but it's not irrelevant to me. I enjoy playing the game with my friends in insanity. I wasn't enjoying the game while I was in Wolfgang for many of the reasons stated by those who left Wolfgang.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#64
Pixxie wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:The person who made the post is asking which is the best clan, not who has the nicest players or whatever irrelevant stuff yall keep bringing up. Wolfgang is miles ahead of Insanity - fact. Dont try and argue it when its clearly true.

What makes a clan best to you doesn't make it best to someone else so we told him. Nicer players may be irrelevant to you but it's not irrelevant to me. I enjoy playing the game with my friends in insanity. I wasn't enjoying the game while I was in Wolfgang for many of the reasons stated by those who left Wolfgang.

Thats nice but the person asked whos the best not whos the nicest. Just like idk 3 years ago if someone asked this question the answer would be Elite, not wolfgang because they have the nicest people.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#65
I wouldn't even say insanity is a nicer clan to be honest, Wolfgang is full of really nice people just because there's the odd ******* doesn't mean it's a bad clan, insanity is no 'nicer' than Wolfgang, it's just they can't claim to be the best so they cling on to the first positive aspect they can think of
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#66
The best, the fairest and the nicest clan is WolfGang.
End of topic...
General in WolfGang / Mabon
Mentox 224 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 228 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue

Clannie in Ronin / Belenus
MrM - 216 lvl EDL Ranger

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#67
Mentor wrote:The best, the fairest and the nicest clan is WolfGang.
End of topic...

To all the people in Wolfgang. To all the people in insanity, we are the best the fairest and the nicest clan. Your a photographer ment you should know about how perspective is everything lol
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#68
Pixxie wrote:
Mentor wrote:The best, the fairest and the nicest clan is WolfGang.
End of topic...

To all the people in Wolfgang. To all the people in insanity, we are the best the fairest and the nicest clan. Your a photographer ment you should know about how perspective is everything lol

Yes and you can have own perspective, you can dream, or you can still living in own world, its not our problem :)
We can talk about who is fairest or nicest but best we all know who is BEST. And its WolfGang for sure. Let me know when your clan can kill gelebron...
or Prot faster than 1 hour lol jk jk :D but this was fun anytime when seeing ins on prot :D
General in WolfGang / Mabon
Mentox 224 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 228 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue

Clannie in Ronin / Belenus
MrM - 216 lvl EDL Ranger

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#69
Tbh thunder couldn't have put it better. For every 15-20 people in each clan (lets say me for arguments sake we all know im an angel) one is a D-Head. Thats life. You mentioned perspective but your ignoring the fact that those people exist in YOUR clan, just like they do in ours. You cannot possibly argue Insanity is "nicer". Its irrelevant - Idk how many times i have to say this for you to realise being nice has nothing to do with whos the better clan. Wolfgang is by far more organised and much more powerful, your clutching at straws to deceive anyone reading, which tbf i would do too if i was in the lesser clan. There is nothing an insanity member can say that shows or proves Insan is better, you cant compare a Premier League team to a conference team can you? It just makes no sense.

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

#70
IKFROMMABON wrote:Tbh thunder couldn't have put it better. For every 15-20 people in each clan (lets say me for arguments sake we all know im an angel) one is a D-Head. Thats life. You mentioned perspective but your ignoring the fact that those people exist in YOUR clan, just like they do in ours. You cannot possibly argue Insanity is "nicer". Its irrelevant - Idk how many times i have to say this for you to realise being nice has nothing to do with whos the better clan. Wolfgang is by far more organised and much more powerful, your clutching at straws to deceive anyone reading, which tbf i would do too if i was in the lesser clan. There is nothing an insanity member can say that shows or proves Insan is better, you cant compare a Premier League team to a conference team can you? It just makes no sense.

Just as you can't argue what better is. It's an opion. I say eating bugs is the best. And you don't agree because to you eating bugs isn't the best. You say Wolfgang is the best and I don't agree because to me Wolfgang isn't the best. I'm not clutching at any straws. I said if you want to kill gelebron try and join Wolfgang. If you want to join a clan that thinks they are the best because they can swarm any boss in the game with 40 people try and join Wolfgang. If you enjoy playing a game with your friends and don't care to kill every boss in under 8 minutes then come have fun with insanity. We kill bosses with less people, and use strategy and skills to do it. I remember a 215 6 just a couple nights ago where wg had a full group there waiting for more people to show up. Insanity got there and started it. We locked 215 6 with 5 people against the better clan. Then went on to kill it. The better clan just watched.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest