Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Insanity, Wolfgang, and Elite?

You guys are painting a petty picture of your clans by being the forum representatives of each others clan with *** measuring, mud throwing from the past events and in general hostility(rubbing "facts" on each others faces). If any drama phobic dedicated new player wants to join this server, one look at this thread and its 'Yeah no, screw u guys'. So just zip it already . The OP already got the answer he was looking for, so did everyone else.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

the point is I've answered the main poster about his question but you guys keep coming in to talk about irrelevant things. So I'm throwing out some irrelevant things. I expect you to get the last word in again in about 30 mins. I'll check back then.
Lmao don't bring up irrelevant when half your posts on this subject have been. Thunder shut you down with facts and since then you've gone off topic. Now were here. I thought you were finally showing some maturity when you admitted we were the better clan, but you had to follow that up with a few digs. In fairness to you, if I had spent $30,000+ on a mobile game and was in a failing clan I'd be pretty stubborn too.
Now you just sound jealous that I'm able to spend that kind of money and am in a clan I enjoy. It's closer to $40,000 now. And like I said many times I'm in a clan I love that's why I'm still here defending it. Why not tell us some real facts about Wolfgang and not the same opinion that it's better. Like what about the fact that the guy who created Wolfgang quit the clan to join Insanity before he stoped playing the game?
What would I be jealous of? That I'm a 55 year old ish man who's spent $40,000 on a mobile MMO to still not be in a good clan? XD
What other facts do you want about WG that havent already been provided? We kill all World bosses, dominate Mabon, gear DG sets regularly, have active loyal members who don't jump ship at the first opportunity they get and have leaders who don't sell or trade Voids a day after getting them.
Your bringing up the whole "I want the last word" whereas you could easily walk away and be the bigger girl. Man*. Sorry I get confused with people who pretend to be female. You won't though. Your too bitter about our success compared to your failures to stop replying. I don't mind though, I enjoy replying to people who aren't as clever as me. I'll check your reply in a bit ;)
Last edited by IKFROMMABON on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lmao :D :D :D
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

for doing this will get banned :D