Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Griefing on Mabon

Lol..

Barely is one to talk, allways trying to mess up lixes and ks them. To bad i get all the kills.

And please you elite grief every boss you possibly can, healing Event, having 20-30 in necros life steal, 5 peeps growth and growth poted in mord, deagging adds on 215 and 210.

Yea i pull some of that every once in a while, but really yall go overboard.

- WolfGang Boi
World Mabon
ICxRogue 200+
Ayefam 80+
Reefer 105
IC 85
UsedTires 105+
More Than Proud Member of WolfGang
Trust

Well idk about the leaders in Elite but in Wg we don't condone the dragging adds, talking smack stuff etc. We made a new rule that we either lock the boss and kill it or leave. As you can see there's no bad mouthing or disrespect coming from us. I would love to see the day that Elite leaders would set some rules up like that. It's not about where the griefing started we all need to just grow up and cut the child's play out for good!!!

Mage 222

Winners train
Losers complain...

Wolfgangs Raid leader

You've gotta remember that its bal who's the chief over there targ so I can't really see her doing anything to help the situation but instead force people to grief more. Also while we're on the subject of necro from a leaders point of view there is only 2-3people from wg that I have heard of griefing at elites kills by calming and healing but when it comes to our attempts it seems elite just bring 15-20 people everytime to make sure we can't get it and idk about anyone else but I see a big difference in numbers lol. Best thing tbh though is that elite knows we can kill necro like blunt said months back if elite didn't stand on necro we would have killed it.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

So u guys count numbers, ill tell ye thats just not smart at all. Griefing is griefing and dont point fingers to elite if wg got their own griefers. What im hearing is elite is griefing with 15-20 and we are just with 3. Those 3 are still griefing u cant change that fact. I dont wana point any fingers and i will never grief.

bringing this up was not a smart idea. If u really want to end griefing u gotta make sure ur own clan doesnt grief.
Main: Lifeguard (Mabon, level 215, druid)
Alt: Koningstan (mabon, level 104, warrior)
clansman of Novalis

Agree with all of that tbh life the thing is those 2-3 that grief do it even when told not to and I can say the same for elite that some would still grief even if they're told not to and atm were trying to stop that from happening in wg, but yeah let's say if elite and wg came to an agreement to stop griefing on bosses even if it's only on necro Id be willing to kick anyone that goes against that
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

I just hope one day elite will get the moral of this post and not the blaming... But not everyone can be as smart as us i guess <-- this was mean, but i got to do it some day xD

But serious, just stop this nonesess!!! Is it so hard to admit and move on like we are doing? All we ask is more respect and a good competition! As meck told our leaders are saying we cant grief and even trashtalk anymore, even those 3 peeps stopped with griefing so pls, take an example of us and try it too :)

But i guess on how you guys act on this post and how you act ingame this all will be just a big fat dream :(

Its a shame

How about for starters you stop acting like you own the bloody server? "I don't wanna here excuses.." Contrary to popular belief, you can't tell Elite how to run our clan. We don't tell you how to run yours. If you want a change get some pms going between leaders, don't start open fires on the forums.
While I would like to stay neutral in this argument, you do have a point, get some pms going between leaders, it's not gonna help by starting wars via forum. I see that this was posted with good intentions, but it just never ends well..
Your arguement is invalid.

Lol..

Barely is one to talk, allways trying to mess up lixes and ks them. To bad i get all the kills.

And please you elite grief every boss you possibly can, healing Event, having 20-30 in necros life steal, 5 peeps growth and growth poted in mord, deagging adds on 215 and 210.

Yea i pull some of that every once in a while, but really yall go overboard.

- WolfGang Boi

What comes around, goes around. Don't try to play the victim here too cuz you're one of the reasons why my clan does it to yours.
Well idk about the leaders in Elite but in Wg we don't condone the dragging adds, talking smack stuff etc. We made a new rule that we either lock the boss and kill it or leave. As you can see there's no bad mouthing or disrespect coming from us. I would love to see the day that Elite leaders would set some rules up like that. It's not about where the griefing started we all need to just grow up and cut the child's play out for good!!!
After allllllllllllllll this time, you guys finally made a new rule about this, now that you are all on bosses more like we were but you guys couldn't make that rule when we were killing all of them? And when was this implemented? yesterday? cuz on our last necro kill we were griefed.
So u guys count numbers, ill tell ye thats just not smart at all. Griefing is griefing and dont point fingers to elite if wg got their own griefers. What im hearing is elite is griefing with 15-20 and we are just with 3. Those 3 are still griefing u cant change that fact. I dont wana point any fingers and i will never grief.

bringing this up was not a smart idea. If u really want to end griefing u gotta make sure ur own clan doesnt grief.
+1 here

Bottom line is, I never griefed before WG started doing it to me; this goes back to Snorri and Garanak. But I am happy to finish what ya'll started.
This post should be locked cuz this definitely ain't the way to resolve this, "actions speaks louder than..."
BarelylegalSS[/b] 230-Full EDL w/ OH Rogue

Everyone chill and lets not start fights here else it's going to have to be a lockdown :lol:

Delt I liked the intentions you had with this post :) It's good to see someone trying to create peace between clans

Remember guys an eye for an eye will make the world blind :P