Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

SO HOSTILE

I don't know how others feel about this but I really don't like all the hamster pellets talking that happens between the end game clans. I could understand a little bit if it came with more friendly intention but this isn't friendly in the slightest bit. I know Elite and Wolfgang have been the two primary end game clans for a long time now but over time people have gotten more and more aggressive with their comments and its making me not want to be part of either of these larger clans. I wish people could grow up and show some sportsmanship. I know most who try to argue will just play the blame game about who started what whether it be griefing, $hit talking or whatever but it doesn't matter who started it, all I know is it happens both ways and I wish it would cease. Feel free to comment your opinion but if you just wanna start drama don't post a response please and thanks.
World- Mabon
Lvl 227 rogue- Bangin
Lvl 150+ warrior- Sergio1575

Re: SO HOSTILE

I don't know how others feel about this but I really don't like all the **** talking that happens between the end game clans. I could understand a little bit if it came with more friendly intention but this isn't friendly in the slightest bit. I know Elite and Wolfgang have been the two primary end game clans for a long time now but over time people have gotten more and more aggressive with their comments and its making me not want to be part of either of these larger clans. I wish people could grow up and show some sportsmanship. I know most who try to argue will just play the blame game about who started what whether it be griefing, $hit talking or whatever but it doesn't matter who started it, all I know is it happens both ways and I wish it would cease. Feel free to comment your opinion but if you just wanna start drama don't post a response please and thanks.
+1, one of the least attractive parts of our server is this nasty fight, and almost all the good old players from either clan dont seem like the kind to engage in these fights. It seems like the newer players are carrying on the fight. Ik for a fact that ace isnt looking for any fights, and im sure balboa would be happy to work with that. It seems that some people are just very into swearing and dissing other people. Sometimes people forget its a game. Grats to wg on their necro kill, and -1 to all those who attempted to interrupt it. Gz to elite for all their edl progress. Hope this situation gets fixed before otm practices their silencing possibilities on us
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

I don't know how others feel about this but I really don't like all the **** talking that happens between the end game clans. I could understand a little bit if it came with more friendly intention but this isn't friendly in the slightest bit. I know Elite and Wolfgang have been the two primary end game clans for a long time now but over time people have gotten more and more aggressive with their comments and its making me not want to be part of either of these larger clans. I wish people could grow up and show some sportsmanship. I know most who try to argue will just play the blame game about who started what whether it be griefing, $hit talking or whatever but it doesn't matter who started it, all I know is it happens both ways and I wish it would cease. Feel free to comment your opinion but if you just wanna start drama don't post a response please and thanks.
+1, one of the least attractive parts of our server is this nasty fight, and almost all the good old players from either clan dont seem like the kind to engage in these fights. It seems like the newer players are carrying on the fight. Ik for a fact that ace isnt looking for any fights, and im sure balboa would be happy to work with that. It seems that some people are just very into swearing and dissing other people. Sometimes people forget its a game. Grats to wg on their necro kill, and -1 to all those who attempted to interrupt it. Gz to elite for all their edl progress. Hope this situation gets fixed before otm practices their silencing possibilities on us
Lmao been silenced before, not too fun! But yeah agreed, it's a game, no need for drama.
Your arguement is invalid.

1+ Needs to stop i made a topic about this a while back but went to the blame game. Unforently to the previous comment we didn't kill necro we had at 5% and had to step off of it because we couldn't kill it with all the elite standing in heal range would have had if elite weren't there :-/
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

1+ Needs to stop i made a topic about this a while back but went to the blame game. Unforently to the previous comment we didn't kill necro we had at 5% and had to step off of it because we couldn't kill it with all the elite standing in heal range would have had if elite weren't there :-/
Ya we had that happen once with wg standing in life drain lol blame blame blame! Such a shame. And like stated its not everyone from those clans but just enuff from both to keep the fingers pointing.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I didn come here to play the blame game... I was just telling him we hadn't killed.

I agree the unfathomable talking is going too far and I must admit I instigate it it sometimes. Not always, Only when I see my best buddy Targ.. :lol: Ill keep my mouth shut from now on. OTM has actually made this game fun again with the shorter windows, like the old Falgren days. Time to just enjoy it and not let the competition get in the way of that.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

And I bet none of you expected that to come out of my mouth...
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

That is very true wasn't expecting that hahaha! But I'll spread the word to wg and you to elite and mabye we could both stop atleast with the trash talking. Now wether we wana make it even more peaceful with no griefing that's another story to get people to agree on haha.