Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

Both elite and wg are good! Yes elite is better we know that they have the gear and a lot of lvls and DL. But wolfgang is a clan that trys to succeed and has goals and they never back down, but some members they wanted gear and the bosses now so they left us.
Yes elite does try to prevent us from getting geared and will try there hardest to never let us get mordis and necro when we are ready. We just keep getting stronger and stronger with every boss and every lvl and will be able to do it when we are ready. Yes we do take in people when they are of the lvl so they can have a chance to prove they are worthy. If people are worthy and keep lvling and boss thats just another gain towards wolfgang getting stronger.
I personally have a blast in wolfgang because we have goals to strive for and to achieve and we try to give people a chance. Id rather do that and help people to get their goals instead of sit in elite trying to prevent people from getting their goals and gear all day every day.

Radioactive a proud Wolfgang member!
I am Radioactive! 220+ EDL Rogue Proud member of Wolfgang!
Alt: Rhinoking01 full DL ranger lvl 180!
Server: Mabon

"You just can't beat the person who won't give up." - Babe Ruth

Thing is tho, elite say all this unfathomable like they are so much better and wg will never get close to em but tbh elite you became succesfull pretty easily, i mean wg have got too top levels have got dl and have killed hrung all the while having to cope with elite ksing lixes resetting dl bosses and greifing on hrung. Elite never had to deal with that. So ty fact that wg can come so close to you while also having to put up to the unfathomable they get from elite shows how good they are
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Mhmm one thing elite doesn't do is buy chars.

We should make a competition 200k in game gold to the person that guesses how many bought chars woofs have bought to make up there clan :shock:
Elite

We should make a competition 200k in game gold to the person that guesses how many bought chars woofs have bought to make up there clan :shock:
The only person that buys chars is in ur clan now
/facepalm

Didn't Redrocket purchase Dark5? And iWill for Negi and Oldb?

Also, explain these. (Credit to Sawyer)
You can argue that buying and sharing are two different things, but the big picture here is that giving access to another player to an account that they did not create is a violation of the rules. Don't accuse us without first defending yourselves, please.
You are not allowed to share your username or password with anyone.
When you create an account, you are responsible for all activities conducted through the account.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (45.25 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (40.67 KiB) Viewed 2356 times
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

bum bow... Both wrong no gold for you :cry:

Ooh sharing chars, we could add that too!
Ok ok ok, 400k in game gold for the person who guesses how many bought chars and shared chars wolfgang has!

Ah hell lets go all out 500k, person who guesses closet total wins!

"Fine print" sorry no wolfgang members that have divulged this information can enter this competition, including the wolfgang forum moderator

We'll see how everyone goes, I can add some clues if needed...

Who is the Queen of England?!
Elite

Elizabeth II
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Correct which GoatsMilk plays, she quit like what 8 months ago and her char still gets logged. Same story with corlone, dark spider, TheMachine, Aziena, hazardous,fued,Ivanhoe. Pretty much if otm actually spent the time to find out who all shared accounts wolfgang wouldn't exist. The wg leaders use the accounts of ppl who quit, mainly tanks to reset 200 6*. Which the reseting boss issue isnt really their fault, they're just using an ingame exploit for their own personal benifit. I don't blame wg for all the plat lost, I blame otm. I mean last time I checked it is their responsibility to handle ingame glitches, bugs and exploits when we reported this issue over a month and half ago.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (187 KiB) Viewed 2324 times
Azazal 190 rogue
deadeye 191 ranger
mabon
elite