Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

Run it's not a bad excuse at all, wolfgang had barely got going after carrow update when elite already had sets if dl making it harder for wg to get locks on anything. Royal ninja yet again you have no idea what your talking about you haven't been playing for months and were never in either clan.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Reason i quit wolfgang was because of the drops and DL stuff. What happened was I was at a 160 6* from the beginning haste lixed up and everything then oblivion (not saying your fault) shows up mid way not lixed and I had to roll for the drop with him and I believe another and he won? How is that fair? I left wg because it was sloppy and unorganized is distributing drops. Everyone that leaves wg isnt cause their impatient but were frustrated seeing their hardwork go unnoticed when their clan leader Hova was inactive quite a bit. All I'm saying is Elite is fair with drops and notices and rewards those who work hard. While WG generals and higher ranking people hoard all the drops sorry to say it but its true. Anyways thanks for reading.
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Reason i quit wolfgang was because of the drops and DL stuff. What happened was I was at a 160 6* from the beginning haste lixed up and everything then oblivion (not saying your fault) shows up mid way not lixed and I had to roll for the drop with him and I believe another and he won? How is that fair? I left wg because it was sloppy and unorganized is distributing drops. Everyone that leaves wg isnt cause their impatient but were frustrated seeing their hardwork go unnoticed when their clan leader Hova was inactive quite a bit. All I'm saying is Elite is fair with drops and notices and rewards those who work hard. While WG generals and higher ranking people hoard all the drops sorry to say it but its true. Anyways thanks for reading.
to some extent i actually agree with you, when i was in wolfgang for the first time i told the leaders to switch to a dkp system for endgame drops, after a while i got kicked because i was apparently bugging leaders about it and generally annoying people. A few days after i was kicked they changed their whole drop system and it worked better, even took me a while to convince the leaders not to use dkp for dl drops. However now these new systems are in place wg is much improved. People are being geared quicker and there is less fractions over gear.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Hova>balboa
Something no one says lol I've known hova for a long time but he isn't a good leader like bal not saying his a bad person at all.
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Hova>balboa
Something no one says lol I've known hova for a long time but he isn't a good leader like bal not saying his a bad person at all.
Never said he was a good leader. I just said he's greater than. I didn't imply what he was greater than balboa at did i?

Hova>balboa
Never said he was a good leader. I just said he's greater than. I didn't imply what he was greater than balboa at did i?
Trying to be a wise guy I see, obviously we know what you meant by that but its whatevers you have your opinion i have mine.
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

Hova is a great leader. He cares about every single member of WolfGang and those in clan know it. I will admit there was some problems with drop distribution a while back, but those problems have been resolved and the clan is working like a well oiled machine. We don't get every kill but the kills we do get we make em count. All the leaders are great and theres no other clan id rather be in and no other chief like Hova. Even if we cant kill EVERY boss in the game. But nothing is impossible. The main point of the game is to have fun, and Im having a blast.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play

Run it's not a bad excuse at all, wolfgang had barely got going after carrow update when elite already had sets if dl making it harder for wg to get locks on anything. Royal ninja yet again you have no idea what your talking about you haven't been playing for months and were never in either clan.
Actually, I was in the clan waaaaay before you buddy buns :lol: . I remember you trash talking us while we took down aggy, in the first carrowmore update days (good times), and you also trash talked here in the forums, lol.
The reason I left wolfgang was because I got tired of the game, got banned for as stupid misunderstanding, and logged back in and all of the clanies I liked left or were in active(some that I like were still there, don't get me wrong ;P).

I think i know who you are. But oh well. Here is my opinion.. Ace was doing a pretty good job imo, but omni came along and destroyed him from building the clan any further. Hova is not going to run wg close to the level of elite. Balboa on the other hand is a fairly good leader and has been stabilizing elite since she got the chief spot. However, i think there is too much going on 'under the tables' with dl items way back ( and it was against being myself, stayin in elite without sayin a word, but when i did, i knew i was getting kicked :) ) Back to the story. Balboa is a good chief, but i see Deadeye or Z being a much better leader. And i bet 1m, that if they were the leader(s), wg would have been pulverised and wouldnt even have the chance of existing. Same with Runsteal, he seems like an honest and loyal guy, he couldve been much better than balboa too imo. Anyways Wolfgang is never going to get to Elite level.. Never. Some in wg are just talk and more talk. Funny how even Levyy gave up on them.. I dont know what more to say. Just being honest since ive been in both clans..and btw i like everyone on mabon except Weezy :roll: (random i know) ...
All this
Over all, I think that Elite is, and will continue to be the best clan in Mabon, thanks to the amazing people in it, and the ones who run the clan.
Wolf Gang is a good clan, but not much else...Its just good
And this part right here is the basis of mabon. Everything in these 2 posts tells you about the 2 clans. I agree with ccc balby certainly did an amazing job since I was in elite way back when. But I do think others would be better. But keep doing great elite.