Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

Yerro guys!

We all know that Elite and wolfgang have been two clans that many people who gets up into endgame, kind of have to choose to get DL armor :P.
We all know they are both the top clans, but..... Which is better?
Im here to give my opinion and my thoughts on this one ;) . ( I am NOT giving away any info, or hint to who I may be, because this could cause me to get kicked out from either clan)

I have various alts, some noob and some pro, and I have been playing for quite some time. Believe it or not, I have "main" toons on both elite an wolf gang.
Both clans have nice people and people that aren't so nice with people outside the clan, but that's not the point. I have been in wolf gang since the old days, when the chiefs were Ace and Omni(plural because it pretty much was them both ). Wolf gang had so much potential, it was awesome! Of course that potential has shown later these months because its 2nd after Elite.
Well, ace and Omni left and hova got the chief spot and he was pretty good .
Now passing down a few months, more people join wolfgang and some leave to join elite... This is why they leave...

My toon in wolfgang has full DL , BUT is missing the weapons :/. My toon in elite in the other hand, has full DL AND has the mainhand weapon(offhands are hard to get :P).
Is this because elite takes most of the kills? NOPE! Its because wolfgang doesn't have a good strategy at team work !!!
Elite has killed hrung, mordy, and necro all FIRST! Wolfgang barely got mordy.....
This is not because Elite has better geared people, but because Elite actually knows what they are doing, and they don't take in EVERYONE that buys plat and gets a high enough level, like wolfgang does. Elite picks their players, and if they are crap (not gonna mention names), they kick them out.

In my opinion, Wolf gang will be the new elders, and will fall apart. You people that have been in elders know who the last cheif was, right? Well, guess who is just like him, the new cheif :/
Wolfgang will soon or later fall, and I hope for their sake, that elite will pick em up all, but I highly doubt it.

Over all, I think that Elite is, and will continue to be the best clan in Mabon, thanks to the amazing people in it, and the ones who run the clan.
Wolf Gang is a good clan, but not much else...Its just good .

What are your thoughts on this ?

Anyways, the one you'll always love :)

-TheYuleBro-
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

They've never gotten a mordis kill. Second im not sure if you do have a toon in elite and wg and personally I don't care as long as you realize what clan is better.
QuickStriker lvl 202
OG Rogue

Zankyou Upcoming Mage

They've never gotten a mordis kill. Second im not sure if you do have a toon in elite and wg and personally I don't care as long as you realize what clan is better.
Im probably confused with hrung. Good thing is that my point is clear :)
TheYuleBro, Mabon's one and only Illuminati bro ;)

I think i know who you are. But oh well. Here is my opinion.. Ace was doing a pretty good job imo, but omni came along and destroyed him from building the clan any further. Hova is not going to run wg close to the level of elite. Balboa on the other hand is a fairly good leader and has been stabilizing elite since she got the chief spot. However, i think there is too much going on 'under the tables' with dl items way back ( and it was against being myself, stayin in elite without sayin a word, but when i did, i knew i was getting kicked :) ) Back to the story. Balboa is a good chief, but i see Deadeye or Z being a much better leader. And i bet 1m, that if they were the leader(s), wg would have been pulverised and wouldnt even have the chance of existing. Same with Runsteal, he seems like an honest and loyal guy, he couldve been much better than balboa too imo. Anyways Wolfgang is never going to get to Elite level.. Never. Some in wg are just talk and more talk. Funny how even Levyy gave up on them.. I dont know what more to say. Just being honest since ive been in both clans..and btw i like everyone on mabon except Weezy :roll: (random i know) ...
Rhiannon
AfricanBatman - Ranger - 1+
Mabon
ChiliConCarne - Rogue - 190+ DL Dagger & Rondel
UltimateA - Warrior - 160+
Rosmerta
Certh - Druid - 140

Elites better cos it had a head start on wg and every time wg get close elite just *** with em. Both chiefs are good maybe there's better but honestly who gives a **** its a game it's not the end of the world what happens
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Elites better cos it had a head start on wg and every time wg get close elite just **** with em. Both chiefs are good maybe there's better but honestly who gives a **** its a game it's not the end of the world what happens
This is such a lame excuse. Everyone had the same opportunity to get DL at the same time. WG spent all their time not leveling and and not camping in the beginning of the update. As soon as we you guys saw that we had started to get DL y'all started to lvl. Probably won't matter what I say, WG will come up with any reason or excuse to blame Elite.
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

Here's why elite has better gear atm

People are impatient!!!

Most of elite is made up of ex-wg players who weren't getting geared fast enough because elite beat us to endgame and they do anything they can to keep us from getting geared.
They recruit from wg and then use the recruits against us

If those players had just held true to their roots wg would be on top right now

Name the elite players that are still playing and were in elite before carrow update... I bet you will find less than 15 people

Yerro guys!

We all know that Elite and wolfgang have been two clans that many people who gets up into endgame, kind of have to choose to get DL armor :P.
We all know they are both the top clans, but..... Which is better?
Im here to give my opinion and my thoughts on this one ;) . ( I am NOT giving away any info, or hint to who I may be, because this could cause me to get kicked out from either clan)

I have various alts, some noob and some pro, and I have been playing for quite some time. Believe it or not, I have "main" toons on both elite an wolf gang.
Both clans have nice people and people that aren't so nice with people outside the clan, but that's not the point. I have been in wolf gang since the old days, when the chiefs were Ace and Omni(plural because it pretty much was them both ). Wolf gang had so much potential, it was awesome! Of course that potential has shown later these months because its 2nd after Elite.
Well, ace and Omni left and hova got the chief spot and he was pretty good .
Now passing down a few months, more people join wolfgang and some leave to join elite... This is why they leave...

My toon in wolfgang has full DL , BUT is missing the weapons :/. My toon in elite in the other hand, has full DL AND has the mainhand weapon(offhands are hard to get :P).
Is this because elite takes most of the kills? NOPE! Its because wolfgang doesn't have a good strategy at team work !!!
Elite has killed hrung, mordy, and necro all FIRST! Wolfgang barely got mordy.....
This is not because Elite has better geared people, but because Elite actually knows what they are doing, and they don't take in EVERYONE that buys plat and gets a high enough level, like wolfgang does. Elite picks their players, and if they are crap (not gonna mention names), they kick them out.

In my opinion, Wolf gang will be the new elders, and will fall apart. You people that have been in elders know who the last cheif was, right? Well, guess who is just like him, the new cheif :/
Wolfgang will soon or later fall, and I hope for their sake, that elite will pick em up all, but I highly doubt it.

Over all, I think that Elite is, and will continue to be the best clan in Mabon, thanks to the amazing people in it, and the ones who run the clan.
Wolf Gang is a good clan, but not much else...Its just good .

What are your thoughts on this ?

Anyways, the one you'll always love :)

-TheYuleBro-
Eh, wolf gang was decent when carrowmore started, but now its kind of impossible for them to even touch necro.
Elite is good, and I think it will stay good because many people in the clan has gear that wolfgang will not touch for about 2-3 years, maybe more, depending on when a new expantion will be released .
As you said, they both have good people and they both have cry baby trash talkers, but elite is a lot more respectful ( if you really take this game that seriously).

personally, though i was in wolfgang since the near beggining and havent gotten to elite, much has changed. elite used to be viewed as the most awful and mean people on server (which was definetly not true, most of the mean peple on server were still noobs or werent playing yet back in the good days) and wg was pretty awesome with ace and omni. ace had a great vision, one i feel has been thrown away now. now, people have wg to compare to elite, and sorry to say, wg took elites bad reputation for itself. elite looks at its players, and wont accept the mean/inhumane ones. and since wgs train of thought is high lvl = recruit, they have ruined the clan and its rep. personally, i find balboa to be a kind leader, ive talked to her on more then one occasion, even when i was in wolf, and in my noob days, many elites were nice to me, both the active and the now inactive ones. sorry to put my opinion out there that harshly, but thats the way that i and many other old wg members feel (pretty sure i know who u r yuledude, beleive u had an alt two christmases ago who had a santa hat and gave out presents from the yule bfore while riding a 5% sled :P). since i wont be very active till next summer, gl, and i hope to see both clans grow in terms of people and maturity by next summer. (after all, who likes to play against babies :D). seriously tho, gl everyone
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

I appreciate all the comments and some not so much. Of course everyone is entitled to there own opinion:). Let me just say this for those who think lets say "bad of me" to begin i didnt chose to be wolfgang leader ace and omni left ace knew me and him shared the same visions for clan this he chose me and ask that i took over happily i did with my many friends already in clan. So maybe the vision didnt come off at strong as we wanted but with some time and some wins and losses we managed to form a good bond among the leaders we have now and as many can see wolfgang still stand out off all the hard ups and downs went through losing folks bcuz the competition was to heavy or they were impatient dealing with spys ect through it all we still stand and will continue to fight. Honestly i dont know what beef there was between wolfgang and elite b4 i came chief but its carried on to this day and like ive said b4 i mos def dnt mind the competition but the on going drama has gotten outta hand we try our best to not say anything at all play the game for what it is and have fun. But not everyones perfect some people get mad irritated on both sided. Any ways the end this out wolfgang is going no where only way its going down is if in going down with it!:) hova