Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iWarriorHD is gone.

Well since someone who had to make a new char since there last char was banned from scamming. Kinda suspicious this topic was posted right after an 8 year old was scammed. I wonder why? And I wonder who it could be.

OTM ban devices not accts stop these punks from even playing your game. You deleted his char and he makes a new one 2 days later and is right back at it. Really ban the player. Cut them off. Acct bans do not stop u from making a new acct. you don't even need a valid email adress to create an account. There are lots of things that can be done to stop this. Do a chat log review. Someone claiming to be your brother an needs your acct info real quick, an eight year old would give that info to his older brother in a second. Someone lied about this, chat log check. Youll see someone asking for account info. Ban that person. Don't just say oops you shouldn't have shared that info. This person is using the game rules as a shield to protect themselves. OTM you have the right to change and alter those rules at anytime you see fit, and we accept that in the terms and agreement. Change and alter some rules to block a device for multiple violations. Rant over.

Btw glad you took my advice to distance yourself from your past......for a day.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Wow, does sound bad, and you refer this to be? stereotypical. And It took my one week to come back with lvl100, full greater es, 2m in mounts and new lux. GET IT RIGHT.

Wow, does sound bad, and you refer this to be? stereotypical. And It took my one week to come back with lvl100, full greater es, 2m in mounts and new lux. GET IT RIGHT.

I didn't wana name and shame since that's against the rules on forum but if you want to name and shame yourself I guess that's ok.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Sad that some people are that low and actually scam people in a game. Really hope something more can be done about it, but seriously go farm or get a job like everyone else. People like you go from stealing a kids stuff in a game to stealing stuff in your everyday life which is wrong and will get you in serious trouble with the law.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Frankly, you can write all the long , "good grammar" , paragraphs of poor stupidity you want. in the end, you won't change me, and am I saying I did any of these scams, no. Not denying. Worry about your own life. And lmfao, don't talk about getting a job if you can't even get your butt of the couch playing your itouch game, at least I still am in my young years to not be worrying about that, your excuse is just pathetic, now lets see you waste more time out of your pathetic life to ... Argue with blueWIng.

Frankly, you can write all the long , "good grammar" , paragraphs of poor stupidity you want. in the end, you won't change me, and am I saying I did any of these scams, no. Not denying. Worry about your own life. And lmfao, don't talk about getting a job if you can't even get your butt of the couch playing your itouch game, at least I still am in my young years to not be worrying about that, your excuse is just pathetic, now lets see you waste more time out of your pathetic life to ... Argue with blueWIng.
Hey, don't be mean! What are you doing? Sitting down playing? :/..... Scamming, is wasting time of other people's lives. Scamming is bad. Worry about yourself wasting your life than anybody else. Get outside and plat some sports.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Lets move out of the "Argue with Bluewing" territory.

It sucks that an 8 year old got scammed. OTM could very very easily fix this by seeing who scammed iwarrior's brother, ban them and restore the items to iwarrior or his brother. They just choose not to. Now I know that they say that they can't restore stuff and that is fine in order to try and manage expectations but they could if they wanted and this is a good example of when it wouldn't take much to fix a problem.

Over to OTM (who should care even for the pure money principle of people like iwarrior buying plat all the time and now being an ex-customer).
d5
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

iWarrriorHD, and his brother Marc757 are "quitting" Who's fault, why, when ?
Think you jumped the gun a little, Mr iWars not going anywhere.

Thanks for your concern though, im sure he appreciates it... :D
Elite

With an attitude like that why should anyone listen to what you have to say? Also I have experienced countless times of you trying to scam me, and then saying it wasn't a scam. B.S.! I'll quot your most famous scam.
BlueWing says: "Hey man, how ya doing bro. Wanna let me try your broom (or other item)? Cmon man you trust me, riiiight?".
I say: "Sorry I don't trust ya that much man, trust is something that's earned over time."
BlueWing says: "Oh, well I was gunna let ya try my broom right after... but since you don't trust me I guess not. Unless you want to give me your broom so I can try it out real quick. I'll give it right back and then I will even let you try mine :D."
I say: "No thanks not in the mood to get scammed"
BlueWing says: ect. ect. ect.

Ya know, after knowing you from the start, it hurts man. I have known you since the day you moved to this server. F*** man, I even gave you a 2 hour Welcoming to this server, and this is how you repay a friend. Wow, your some piece of work. Why can't you just play the game like everyone else and actually put your friends first and not you. The game is a ton of fun when everyone is your friend. But any way, the point i'm trying to make here is with a mind set like you have you won't get anywhere in this game, let alone life. If you actually have the guts to back-stab a friend, what kind of person does that make you? Just saying man, wish the best for you, just sucks to be treated like that from what I thought was a dear friend. :/
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows