Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

left4deads letter.

hi guys. this is a thread about my time on celtic heroes.
im gonna say alot, and if anything kinda offends you, (like one paticular person) pm me and ill edit it so it dosent ;).
right so the catch??? last time i ever logged on this game was before v5 and im quite proud of my experience of game, it made me realize alot that most of you dont understand...

im gonna start whith a few finger pointers at clans whith light hearted hate :D
okkk elite before v3. (yep you all saw that coming :P)
i can remembe3r getting ksed all the time by dragonz and fauxmachine cuz they failed on starspell trying to ks me and boru X D, i can remember them saying they lagged out and blah blah blah, but it was completely obious they were bullshtting, so i was running around whith those two chasing me trying to ks me on wisps ... hahaha :P
wisps were a 1 hit kill situation back then so they failed at that again. not brining up any new hate, just bringing up when they got a little angry :P good times, plus they dont even play anymore, dragonz might.

what pised me off alot about clan ''elite'' was that you took from masmar, while whenever one of my friends joined elite they would never ever have time to talk to me anymore, before elite they were normal and would kill stuff whith me, but its like the illuminati! noone talks from elite. swear to god theres a little social issue in that clan. if thats so i ask of you guys to all cheer the fk up and be nice to noobs and help them for once, you all act like dks when new players ask for help. ahhh mah gahdd its not much to ask for, a little bit of 3 minutes out of your plat buying life just to help a new player enjoy the game a little??? nah elite have better things to do... like sell things for 200k when they get it for free, like fk up the economy just because they let noone into elite.

i have heard this ''ooo we worked so hard for the stufff wee haveee'' COMPLETE BS!!! if i had the same amount of plat allowence as all you i would be level 180 by now, buying plat and grinding is different.
there are so many nice elites out there, but most people get manipulated when they join.

elite rant : over
masmar/elders rant: on

okay so good old masmar......
okay so elders?? WTF seriously , i remember when i was on my warrior like 2 months ago, i needed a drop from spirehoof so they come and help me out (because i am friends whith c2 otherwise i wouldnt of gotten into the group) and yeah turns out violet was in the group and took the drop that i needed, for her alt rogue!!! turns out she sold that alt!!! ffs... gayyyyyy .
also omg whyy??? dosent seem like elders are the most loyal clan out haha, they all splitted up for titan or watever that fail clan was.

masmar/elders rant: over
whole of mabon rant: on

seriously,,, mabon omg. head to farag castle whith a golden bodkin on and all of a sudden your spammed whith trade requests and pms for it , all of the requests are spectral offers and why should you have to put up whith that bs?? you shouldnt.
also bloody scammers back in the day... geeeeeezzzeeeeee i remember getting scammed heaps, was i dumb?? fk no!@, just because i dont have a secound idevice and cannot offord plat for a new alt so i have to trust an asshle dosent mean im dumb! ffs...

Only reason i kept coming back to this bullshtty game was because of some nice people. (rest are complete fqgget self minding asshles).
p.s.: ive finally quit and might keep coming back to forums each once and a while.
pp.s: hi
ppppssss: tell that guy named: Blazerz that IsotonicHD sayys hi and tell him ive quit, also let him know my runescape name: WhySoK0ed
the 0 is a zero btw.
also watch mrs brows boys, its good for you. and i your bedtime isint 9 pm watch citizen khan.
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

Re: left4deads letter.

Pretty sure violet didn't sell her alt as she asked me to train with it a week or 2 ago...
And spammed offers for a bodkin while I had one I got one offer and I was trying to sell it.
Homeless guy
Lvl 113+ Druid hybrid
Mabon
IWarriorhd's favorite homeless druid, yea that's right get on my level :D

Pretty sure violet didn't sell her alt as she asked me to train with it a week or 2 ago...
And spammed offers for a bodkin while I had one I got one offer and I was trying to sell it.
Actually, she did sell it to messup, since he was buying all classes lvls 100+.
And plus,he msg'd me after he got the acc, saying:"Got my rogue :D"
And btw, vio was p1ssed off at me ,since I killed her while she was "afk"(she wasnt,she was moving and attacking,I just got lucky enough to kill her ;) )
But some how she got it back ...Idk how,but she did.

Haha this is long. A lot to read but I see so many people grow from lvl 150 to lvl 180 in just a couple weeks !! Entertaining to see how people grow and fly through the levels like its nothing
Like what? When I went 100-119 in a day?
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid