Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Elite

Ok Elite, you can hate on me or whatever, but im not hating on you. I just think you guys could be a little bit nicer. I mean I'm friends with a lot of you guys from when yall were the "Nicer" Haven, but Since Z has retired as Chief, you guys have changed a lot. I mean I understand its a "Game" but many characters not in your clan and I as well are tired of being ksed all the time. I would like to enjoy the game, but its kinda hard to enjoy playing a game when you cant kill anything because theres someone stronger than you that can boss you around and ks. I mean things were better when there were 2 clans that had a rivalry like DarkLegion and Haven or Karma. You guys didn't get everything because you were fighting other clans. It was more fun having competition. Like everyone waiting around Falgren when he spawned on the hour. Im not hating on yall, Its just I want to enjoy the game asI am sure you do. But my friends who are in elite are ksing me in front of my face. Are these people really my friends? Help me out here cuz im not so sure.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play

Re: Elite

And I don't care if you guys hate me for this, or think I'm some stupid kid, but I just couldn't stay quiet anymore.
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130

Im not attempting to justify ksing but let me list a few reasons why it is happening:

Many people outside elite have screwed us over by taking drops we need or refusing to give drops when we allow them in groups for quests

Most people in elite have reached 150 and there is little reason to level beyond that point. Without leveling all there is to do is kill bosses.

like you said, we have no rivals but it would certainly be a welcome change. We enjoy having some competition every now and then :p

and finally, most people outside elite have attempted to ks us and sometimes succeeded. If the rest of mabon is willing to ks what makes elite the bad guy? the fact that we are more organized and stronger?

Anyway, I am not personally a fan of ksing but I will support my clan when we need to kill a boss. Im sorry for the bad experiences you've had with Elite and I hope that in the future you will be able to see the true character of my clan-mates instead of the tough exterior. I can attest to the fact that all elite members are pleasant to be around when you truly get to know them.
Mabon:
Dogorcat3--lvl 183--rogue--Elite

In this game all there is to do is lvl and kill bosses, and with most of elite members up to and over lvl 150 dont get to do much of that anymore. So If elite sees a boss there going to kill it regardless of who is staring at it/already fighting it. They dont care if they get the kill or not they just try to because thats all we can do atm. So my best advice to you steeeve would be to just be patient. because update will be here soon and elite will be back to lvling and killing whatever new bosses otm has waiting for us. Also "ksing" or kill stealing is just a dumb excuse for not being able to out damage whoever your claiming to have KSd u. In my opinion if you didnt do enough damage to kill the boss then it wasnt your kill in the first place. So how can something be stolen if it wasnt yours to begin with? Again thats just my opinion. Also im not saying two wrongs make a right or anything like that but alot of current and former elders which was our biggest competition would try to ks us all the time sometimes successful most of the time not. So with that being said just odd that you would single only elite out when most clans and not just on mabon try to get any kills they can.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Please, timing is everything.

Sorry for killing you in arena to allow a lower level to enter and do there quest. This is really the crust of your sudden issues with elite, that i killed you to let someone u didnt want into arena to complete there quest.

Because on all other accounts you've swarmed in with your clan attempting to take odd bosses, the problem is your to low of a lvl to suceed except for the odd occassion on dr when we've had a minimal group.
Elite

Yes , But let me say not many people can ks you since you are some of the highest levels of Mabon. Most of the time Elites ks out of clan players. But its not just big bosses. Elites have tries to ks me of 1-4 stars. And Dog, I know there are good in some elites, never said they weren't but they just seem to abuse their power without thinking. I do wish for a rivalry though, I believe it would make the game more fun instead of one clan getting everything. For instance Aggy and event bosses where one group of people wouldn't get everything. For me this game has been great, and I hope the update will come out soon. I still love everyone in elite and hope theres no hard feelings for I don't have any against you. Steeeeve.
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130

they tested something out a while ago...
tidus and borg made a clan called ''competition''. it did alright...
the only problem was that it was mainly borg and tidus that killed everything :lol:
it was pretty fun... but the only thing that was unnoying is that it wrecked the clan nebula.

and nebula was doing pretty good then.
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

I know a lot of people who have left game because they could not enjoy it. If elite and the rest of mabon could come to a compromise, I think everyone could enjoy the game more. I love leveling with Elites, and you guys can be really nice. I just don't like using idols for bosses and getting ksed. I know most of you for I have been a player for a long time on mabon and do not wish to leave and have known you guys from Haven (Which I was supposed to join, but FauxMachine didn't get back to me in time before update). But one thing you will always have is Aggy. But I think a compromise or a new rival clan would be great. And if not, Ill still play on mabon. Steeeeve.
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130

I have gotten to realize that elites will have control in every thing if there isn't rivalry.
Since elite has made there lvl req higher after update many under lvls will join other clans,which I think it will be hellraisers,since it has most high lvl elders that left.
So I am hoping that clan will grow and give elites a hard time xD
Or maybe another clan will pop up and try to screw elites ,lol.

I have played both sides of this war.

You can't blame elite for ks'ing you. It's what we do and it is well known.
We all choose how we play and react to situations in this game.

Since you know that you will be out dps you need to focus on better organization. Finding bosses first and quickly grouping are far more important the having the max dps.

Best of luck to you steeeve. Don't let the game get to you. Remember it's suppose to be fun.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160