Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

anyone close to me would know I'd sooner delete our drops than let woofs have period.
Lol so many people close to you in elite almost quit after you and cc sold FULL sets of DL to Ace, Ym, Reggin, Elizabeth, Shadowed, Hzardous, Chocosecret and hova so dont gimme that *** about never letting woofs get drops...

anyone close to me would know I'd sooner delete our drops than let woofs have period.
Lol so many people close to you in elite almost quit after you and cc sold FULL sets of DL to Ace, Ym, Reggin, Elizabeth, Shadowed, Hzardous, Chocosecret and hova so dont gimme that ******* about never letting woofs get drops...
Uhh just to point out, ace didn't have full Dl when he quit and im sure Hova got his legit and pretty sure shadys ranger did too
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Aldo just to emphasise Vhens point. I was always against the Alts over main thing. Shady druid was stacked with way more gear than me despite being lower level. And eventually I was kicked just because I kept telling em it was a bad idea... Guess I was right Eh
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Bowz, Ace and Shady 100% bought their dl im sure of that and its a well known fact that balboa sold it to them. Hova on the other hand i did have a doubt before posting so yeah im not sure on hova buying dl but the others are 100% bought and yes ace did have full dl when he quit. And next topic, In wg alts are obviously more important than the mains, Wg fails to understand that you do need more than 1 player to have a clan and gear everyone equally rather than gearing one guy and his alts like crazy. Oh and another thing, for those of you in wg who are without bp and pants, i can assure you that wg does have items for your gear but are unwilling to give it to you because of trust issues lol.
Only good thing about elite in drop distributing is they evenly spread out gear and only sell surplus but still what bal and cc did was wrong, no justifying that.

Bowz, Ace and Shady 100% bought their dl im sure of that and its a well known fact that balboa sold it to them. Hova on the other hand i did have a doubt before posting so yeah im not sure on hova buying dl but the others are 100% bought and yes ace did have full dl when he quit. And next topic, In wg alts are obviously more important than the mains, Wg fails to understand that you do need more than 1 player to have a clan and gear everyone equally rather than gearing one guy and his alts like crazy. Oh and another thing, for those of you in wg who are without bp and pants, i can assure you that wg does have items for your gear but are unwilling to give it to you because of trust issues lol.
Only good thing about elite in drop distributing is they evenly spread out gear and only sell surplus but still what bal and cc did was wrong, no justifying that.
Ik ace has all up to greaves but if he has bp he wasn't wearing last time I saw him
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Dmn there's so much bs on forums these days guess people wonder why I never come on. Bal as you said I didn't leave willingly I guess your going to say I sold all the mord Hrung drops that's in wg atm, people should know by now if they kick one of there members they blame anything sold on them like bal did with me by saying I sold 2-3halberds out of elite when the only 2 halberds I had got sold to whip and spoonz while I was inside . As selling dl drops goes I couldn't give a flying f everyone knows elites sold drops an probs wg also the servers childish an half the people know it ppl ring each other irl sayin random shi along with each clan fighting and crying everyday starts to get annoying and with me out of elite I got kicked for pretty much no reason ok I didn't camp much but I see 3/4 of elite not camping lol and then have the leaders spread rumours about selling dl drops etc and since the day I've been kicked all I've had is shi off the majority of people because of rumours lol have my ss's to back most of it up
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Yeah surprised he didn't follow me to rhian lol
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+

Also wonder if bal has the guts to say what she sent to vy lol and why he won't come back/hates the elite leadership :roll: Obv she's gunna say this is bs bc she doesn't like anything that's true said about her
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+