Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Elite vs Wolfgang (My opinion)

Watch it sas I think your next on bals list of people to hypnotise. She's already tried ringing you irl but looks like her plan failed :roll:
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Got some pointers here for you anon

1. Emma won the despoiler auction and spent much of her hard earned dkp for it. Then she had an opportunity to buy a mord spear and hoped on it. She's not greedy. You're just jelly that you dont have it.

2. Fued was the only 190 rogue (besides hova) from yule 2013 all the way until i got up to 190 (just before summer). It may be an alt but he plays it as his main. That rouge has put in more work than most.

3. You say leaders are greedy and somehow get first dibs on drops? Thats because WE aARe The ones there KiLlING it! Group that kills gets the first round at auction. All auctions and purchases are tracked online for all to see.. How are we hoarding em all? If you didnt win auct its because you either: werent there, lowballed, or dont have enough dkp..

4. Oh ya must have saw the clan bank pic.. What are we not handing out?? Ranger bp? Lol go lvl up and camp more. Its not going to anyone under 180-185. If you're mad about that then tough nuts.

5. Spoonz only invited the leaders to the sale to ensure none of the drops went back to elite. Its not like it was a secret tho. When i was aware of it seemed like everyone on mabon knew already. If you didnt know about it then you must have not been on CH.

6. Hey elite look at your clan list. 80%+ of yall came from wg. You all left one by one because you were tired. You didnt want to keep fighting uphill and wanted to take the easy train. Bal gives ya a mord spear n tells ya to do her bidding by stopping the clan you came from and yall follow like little sheep.

Okay Sawyer, I just saw your post and I need to respond lol cause most of that was bs.
It's not only me who thinks giving a lot of good dps weapons to Emma is a greedy thing to do, elites and even most of your own clanees agree that it's pretty greedy to own a lot of good gear while your clanees have bad gear. And lol I'm not jelly of Emma at all, I have a mord spear of my own.
However active fued was, it doesn't matter, he's still an alt and by giving him a dl dagger before many many other hardworking rogues was a unfathomable move and it was a good reason for vhen to leave wg.
Whatever you say about elite, you can't say that they aren't fair in clan drop distribution because they are fair and spread all drops evenly and not only on leaders like wg. Ask your own clanees and they will agree that leaders get almost all drops in wg.
I had no idea that spoonz was selling his stuff until my clanees showed me that only leaders bought all of spoonzs stuff and they were geared like elites.
Your last point is something I agree with

Besides being the highest lvl most active rogue, the reason why fued got wep before vhen is that fued is never going to leave.
We gave vhen weapon and then he left a few weeks later. Wg cant afford to keep gearing elite...

The mord spear emma got has nothin to do with wg giving it to her. She bought it its hers. She had the despoiler wep before which she spent a lot of her hard earned dkp on. If you call her greedy because she worked her ass of and won the bid for it then idk what to tell ya lol. Shoulda worked harder if u wanted.

Elite got weps on alt rogues too over mains. If you think fued dont deserve it then you must not have been around for too long. Yes i agree vhen should have gotten it before, i voted for him. But fued defo put in more work and is still here..

And elite leaders still selll drops. I know cuz ive been offered to buy... GotIt?
How else u think they can afford to make alts and then use elites drones to gear em up? They sell drops you worked for and then lvl up a toon and gear it with more drops u worked for. Here ya go sheeps take a cookie, ill eat the whole cake while u enjoy that

you guys are obviosly being haters. Bal is an awesome leader. Elite is an awesome clan. Our system is fair. I've never had a problem. I got awesome drops from endgame bosses. Life is good in Elite.. Just lettin the haters know your wasting time spreading your diarrhea.
Never before have I heard a more biased response from anyone. Have you ever seen the light outside of Elite?
Oh simple boy you have know idea how long I endured. Elite ksed me at nearly every boss. At lvl 120 Elite rejected me. I joined elders for a short while. They wernt organized so I went solo again. I've spent more time outside of Elite then in. Im just a clansman. I only spoke up bc ppl were talkin crap. Elite is well organized and committed to the future. I look forward to new players that arnt dbags. As for you i vote no.

Besides being the highest lvl most active rogue, the reason why fued got wep before vhen is that fued is never going to leave.
We gave vhen weapon and then he left a few weeks later. Wg cant afford to keep gearing elite...

Elite got weps on alt rogues too over mains. If you think fued dont deserve it then you must not have been around for too long. Yes i agree vhen should have gotten it before, i voted for him. But fued defo put in more work and is still here
Tbh elite can afford giving an alt a wep over a main, wg has lack of crowns and still giving an alt over a main is bs, shady put in work but more than me on camps? I don't think so, as a clansmen the best I could do was get people to log for camps and few other crap, also I really don't think I would've gone to elite as fast as I did after wep, Fued getting the dagger before me really ticked me off, like really really ticked me off. I may have still gone to elite but you guys maybe would've had me for a longer time. Also I heard some of you wolf said I joined elite because of lady, she had nothing to do with it, she did ask me if I wanted to go elite a week and a half before I joined but she really wasn't a reason I joined elite, it was a lot for this *** drop system and leaders getting a lot of stuff over clannies that deserved
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

you guys are obviosly being haters. Bal is an awesome leader. Elite is an awesome clan. Our system is fair. I've never had a problem. I got awesome drops from endgame bosses. Life is good in Elite.. Just lettin the haters know your wasting time spreading your diarrhea.
Never before have I heard a more biased response from anyone. Have you ever seen the light outside of Elite?
Oh simple boy you have know idea how long I endured. Elite ksed me at nearly every boss. At lvl 120 Elite rejected me. I joined elders for a short while. They wernt organized so I went solo again. I've spent more time outside of Elite then in. Im just a clansman. I only spoke up bc ppl were talkin crap. Elite is well organized and committed to the future. I look forward to new players that arnt dbags. As for you i vote no.
Well at least you offered the details. And no, I wasn't asking for a vote, and I don't plan on it. But thank you for your input.
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

Ok, my turn. Let's start with the original question. Elite vs Wolfgang. In reality there are currently 4 end game bosses. Necro, Mordris, Hrung, and the event boss.

Elite has killed Necro multiple times, (despite Wolfgang trying to nerf it.)
Elite kills Mordris within 24 hours of spawn. Usually faster.
Elite kills Hrung on sight.
Elite kills Event boss virtually on sight.

Wolfgang has never killed Necro.
Wolfgang teamed up with another clan and still wiped on Mordris.
Wolfgang kills Hrung on sight.
Wolfgang kills event bosses usually. (Although they recently wiped on the 150 event boss.)
Then again...they recently wiped on a 180 5* too.

As for inner workings of clan and clan drama. I'd say you'd have to talk to people who have been in both clans. I have been. I left Wolfgang. Heck, Gebu left Wolfgang to be a solo druid, because of clan drama. They have their favorites. They stick to their favorites. These days ANY high level player can join Wolfgang. Heck, they had a clannie actively calling them thieves. And, he's still there. I almost got kicked for being ticked someone made inappropriate comments about my wife, after I sent screenshots. Don't get me wrong, from time to time there is drama in Elite too. But I'd take Elites version of drama over Wolfgangs. If Elite was always selling drops, Wolfgang would be geared better. Not hating. Just saying. So you guys can talk your crap. Say your stuff. But, let me know when Wolfgang kills Mordris. The only time you guys got close...is when there were 2 different clans trying to kill it. I am far from a leader in Elite, and I am geared better than the vast majority of the tanks in Wolfgang. So there's my 2 cents. Take it for what it's worth. From someone who was in Wolfgang before Ace hit 100. In Wolfgang under Hova. And now a proud member of Elite. Speaking of Mordris. Heck, I've tanked it more times than Wolfgang has killed it. And I wasn't worth having a guy saying disparaging things about my wife apologize.

-Nitesdeath-

Elites alts have dragon lord weapons because... Oh yea... OUR MAINS ALREADY HAVE EM! :p and one reason I left Wolfgang is a long time ago redviolet and I were rolling on a purple idol after killing a 165 6*, and I won the roll.... I was so happy I coulda unfathomable a golden brick! Then hova goes, oh wait your one level below the requirement of dragon lord greaves so you can't have and he gives it to red.... First off, why even let me roll if I'm below lvl and why does it even matter? I showed up to fight, lixed up and helped the whole time. This was completely unfair to me and really ticked me off... This is just one of many reasons I myself and others have left.
Pumpkinlord-Level 196+ rogue
Longshots- Level 180 ranger
MABON- MEMBER OF ELITE :)

I, too was a member of Wolfgang for a brief moment. I left to join Krew (their feeder clan at the time) for many reasons; it was unorganized, half-assed in killing bosses and there were no efforts put into camping or killing end game bosses. Despite my efforts at leveling and camping, I did not get any gear from clan. I also have/had real life friends in Wolfgang, but still left willingly because I just couldn't take the shiz anymore.
Then I joined Elite like 2 weeks later and have been here since. It is everything Wolfgang couldn't be during my time of stay. Don't get me wrong, there are still flaws but nothing major compared to Wolfgangs best days.

"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results"
BarelylegalSS[/b] 230-Full EDL w/ OH Rogue