Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: missing the game

If you're talking about clans the top clans are Retribution and SoldiersofJah. There's a 3rd clan called 1337 that competes for mord/hrung/necro but other than that doesn't really play much. So if you're looking for an active clan, I'd reccomend either Ret or Jah.
Any further questions about our server feel free to pm me.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

The user above is the chieftain of Ret and has a personal vendetta against 1337 so keep in mind their advice is biased in that regard.

As a 6-year Sulis veteran, I'm not going to give you a biased opinion at all :)

If you're looking to return to the game, I highly recommend writing down the names of every server except Sulis on small pieces of paper, placing them in a hat, and randomly selecting one of those servers.

If you're looking to stay on Sulis and simply want to join a new clan, I recommend Epona. They have a healthy economy. I also hear Morrigan is nice and very active.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=93392
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

The guy above is a leader of 1337, so he has a biased opinion too.
Come back to Sulis, not everything here is really as bad as others may think :)

3 top clans:
Retribution has the numbers for killing all bosses.
Chieftain: MaeLee

SoldiersOfJah can kill all but gele.
Chieftain: 1Magic1

1337 can kill all but gele too, when all members log.
Chieftain: H3ro or RobertsRogue, not too Sure

In general you can say the server isn't free of drama, even though people are tired of it. 1337 and Retribution have personal issues with each other as you can see in the posts above. Jah is trying to stay neutral and dramaless.
Of course there are nice people within all 3 Clans too.

We'd be glad to welcome you back in Sulis, feel free to PM me if you have further questions :)

I’m not sure any clan on the server can currently kill Gelebron so we’re way behind in that regard, versus other servers that have FFAs.

If you’re determined to try Sulis, I’d just level up. I’m sure a clan will try and pick you up that you can try out.

Despite what some people believe, there is no game rule against leaving clans. It sure if you joined one and don’t like it you can try another.

Good luck with whatever you choose.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

The guy above is a leader of 1337, so he has a biased opinion too.
Come back to Sulis, not everything here is really as bad as others may think :)

3 top clans:
Retribution has the numbers for killing all bosses.
Chieftain: MaeLee

SoldiersOfJah can kill all but gele.
Chieftain: 1Magic1

1337 can kill all but gele too, when all members log.
Chieftain: H3ro or RobertsRogue, not too Sure

In general you can say the server isn't free of drama, even though people are tired of it. 1337 and Retribution have personal issues with each other as you can see in the posts above. Jah is trying to stay neutral and dramaless.
Of course there are nice people within all 3 Clans too.

We'd be glad to welcome you back in Sulis, feel free to PM me if you have further questions :)
How is my comment biased? I never recommended a clan, I told him not to come to Sulis because most people regret it.

It seems like I'm the only one being brutally honest when these people come back asking how our server is. Imagine if someone talked up their home as if it were the best place to live, only to find out after you move in it's filled with mold behind the walls. Ret is the only clan that has killed gelebron and nobody can seem to get any Doch Gul pieces worth mentioning, never mind aura. Jah kills dozens of DL and EDL every week but can't win any endgame bosses against Ret or 1337. Ret can't kill Necro or Gelebron on spawn, and sometimes Proteus stays up for hours. It's one big cluster ***. There are less active players here than other servers, none of the three clans can get more than 15 people (humans, not toons) to log at any short notice. Why would anyone want to come here? What is one thing that makes Sulis better than Epona? Or Morrigan? Or any other server? Every time I help someone transfer they tell me the same thing - they hate it here and want out.

This isn't a hate post, this is just how it is.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

The user above is the chieftain of Ret and has a personal vendetta against 1337 so keep in mind their advice is biased in that regard.

As a 6-year Sulis veteran, I'm not going to give you a biased opinion at all :)

If you're looking to return to the game, I highly recommend writing down the names of every server except Sulis on small pieces of paper, placing them in a hat, and randomly selecting one of those servers.

If you're looking to stay on Sulis and simply want to join a new clan, I recommend Epona. They have a healthy economy. I also hear Morrigan is nice and very active.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=93392
Nothing I said about 1337 is biased. Ask anyone on our server and they'll say the same. The fact that you're trying to target me in a negative light as someone who is only trying to be biased towards 1337 shows more about your personal vendetta than mine. I don't want this to turn into another flame war topic of 1337 vs Ret, so I only spoke what can be validated by the entire server. I'm going to leave it at that and not get drawn into a long debate about clan so-and-so. Sulis does have lots of drama for its smaller population size, but you have to actually play on our server and experience it yourself if you want to see it for what it truly is.
Ex-Sulis Player
Clan-Retribution

Nothing I said about 1337 is biased. Ask anyone on our server and they'll say the same. The fact that you're trying to target me in a negative light as someone who is only trying to be biased towards 1337 shows more about your personal vendetta than mine. I don't want this to turn into another flame war topic of 1337 vs Ret, so I only spoke what can be validated by the entire server. I'm going to leave it at that and not get drawn into a long debate about clan so-and-so.
Calling yourself the stronger clans is obviously going to be inherently inflammatory.

Validated by the entire server? You guys called yourself the strongest clan when you got outlocked 20x in a row at Proteus.

The reality is per person no clan competes with 1337. We’re quite strict with our recruiting policy (some clans even accept people that have previously broke clan rules, right?). If a clansman needs gear from bosses like edl armour we can get them all efficiently. We only actively compete on raids and legacy bosses because that’s all we need.

We have very few members that can accomplish a lot versus other clans with the same numbers, for example being able to 4-Man Mordris. This obviously helps in terms of gear queues which is why all of our member have at least one Mord helm for example.

I can easily say we have the strongest Rogue, Warrior and Druid on Sulis, and have never lost a raid lock versus Jah in an 8v8. (Infact we recently locked a Hrungnir against them 3v8)

Listing Jah and Retribution as the ‘strongest’ and 1337 as ‘the other clan’ is just a blatant misrepresentation.

That’s not even getting into how we completely annihilated you on the Carrowmore carnage event, with you literally shouting about how it’s BS and how were being greedy by taking all of them - which can be ‘validated’ by the rest of the server and screenshots.

Not looking to argue, just being real.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”