Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: missing the game

Oh lol so you just complained this topic became a post about advantages of Retribution.

And now u make a post about 1337 being the only relevant Clan on Sulis. We all know whats going in there.

To any new players/returners of Sulis: feel free to PM me for real Situation and not this advertisement ****

Re: missing the game

Oh lol so you just complained this topic became a post about advantages of Retribution.

And now u make a post about 1337 being the only relevant Clan on Sulis. We all know whats going in there.

To any new players/returners of Sulis: feel free to PM me for real Situation and not this advertisement ****
Well actually I just said the OP should level up and try whatever clans he wants. The topic didn’t descend into the ‘this clan is best’ because of myself.

Not sure who complained either.

If people want to advertise their own clan that’s fine, just don’t try and diminish other clan’s capabilities, right? (Or mislead about your own)

As for PMs, that’s unnecessary IMO. The forum is a perfect place to talk about clans.

Anyways I’m sure this topic probably was useful to the OP regardless. Just chill out Fireberserk.

- also if you’re going to bash on the forum using an anonymous account is quite cowardly IMO.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”