Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions about Sulis

Just a question, Definately not rogue cuz (im not rich, nor a plat buyer...nor anything with money), what classes are TRClan and SoldiersofJah lacking in? Druid? Warrior? Mage? Toaster?
I'd say end game wise
Mages are needed for help on spirits with offhand and lures,
Druids are useful for healing tanks and griefing if any (there is definitely always room for new druids),
Warriors useful for tanking in our clan we only have about three dedicated tanks while rest are alts and its always useful to have two tanks at a boss,
and uhhh toasters?? No clue haha!

But I agree don't go rogue, drops are hard to come by and theirs rogues everywhere!! I say dont go to a class you wont enjoy but its all up to you, theres always a need for more of each class.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in Sulis :)
Clansman of Retribution

Theifoflove

Thanks for the info, planning on druid then because its something i’ve never tried and i’ve already met a.few really hepful people from Retribution.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Thanks for the info, planning on druid then because its something i’ve never tried and i’ve already met a.few really hepful people from Retribution.
I made a druid on arawn with no plat, no xfer. similar to what you are planning now.

I suggest spending your first bit of cash on those pesky energy sigils, we are all after. If that doesnt float your boat, low level, low cost, energy ammies are always good especially because you can resell them. Another tip I suggest is completely forgetting about warden,met,frozen and going for the ever so glorious dark,dusk,spirit shadow armours. There focus makes them quiet the nice addition. (This holds true for every class, as stat changes along with the class). Goodluck and enjoy your time on sulis. Hope to see yall online soon.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

As a veteran player of Sulis for over 6 years, I feel it is my civic duty to urge you not to come here. If there is any circumstance or thought that would convince you to try a different server rather than come here, I would encourage you to consider the following.

Sulis has been at war for half a decade. It is no coincidence that we are the last server in the game to achieve anything noteworthy. For example, killing Gelebron, killing Necro, killing Mord. One of the last, if not THE last server to kill any of them. Our server does not kill Gelebron weekly. We do not kill Gelebron every other week. There has been cases where Gelebron has been up for over a month, and this was after several kills had already taken place. Only recently has the server completed one Doch Gul set, mostly obtained from proteus kills. In total, less than 50 Gelebron have been killed here, 30 of which took place more than half a year ago. It's only getting worse.

If your goal is to eventually have some doch gul, please wait while I laugh. The average amount of time it takes for a new person to obtain one piece of doch gul on Sulis is more than 6 months. AFTER you have reached level 220 and joined a clan, and AFTER you have obtained your exalted offhand. So, it's safe to say you aren't getting any for at least a year. I am literally laughing it's so pathetic how awful Sulis is. Just today Proteus Prime was left up for hours. I think it wasn't killed until about 12 hours after spawn. This is not uncommon for Sulis.

If you ever want to play a rogue, because who doesn't? And are adamant on joining Sulis, then I would highly urge you to rethink your entire life. The time you will have to wait just for regular dragonlord armor is so immense that I personally garuntee you would collapse. And no, it's not the same for rogues on every other server. It isn't. It's actually laughable.

Regardless what class you choose, you will gain nothing in the first 6 months of playing here. Nevermind doch gul, dragonlord weapons are going to be your million dollar dream, regardless of clan. You basically have to become part of the "inner circle" within whatever clan you choose in order to obtain anything that is remotely signature-worthy on the forums. Never mind doch gul aura, you'll be grateful to simply put "proud clansman of _ and full EDL" after about a year of grinding until your eyeballs melt out of your skull and ooze down your cheeks.

The reason for all of this is a combination of poor leadership in clans, poor gearing choices (you'll see about a dozen doch gul boots, but only 3 tops) and inactivity from all clans. Also drama, lots of it that has never ended in the 6 years I've been playing.
I legitimately can not think of any good reason why someone would transfer here from another server. There is absolutely nothing here except endless drama, senseless arguments and lots of recent scamming. In an effort to remain unbiased, I would say there are no "top clans" here. Retribution has been defeated on countless end game bosses by other clans. The leaderboard rankings are misleading because a majority of Sulis players have gone inactive or quit, hence why people are so desperate for you to come here. 1337 is not desperate for new recruits, take it from me. Our small team has achieved what entire clans of 30+ could not. You aren't the first person/people seeking to come here and you won't be the last that I will urge to go elsewhere.

TLDR - welcome to Sulis, hope you enjoy hell
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Thanks for the warning H3RO but honestly i think the point of me starting here for this no plat journey is to get a different experience than Arawn, where which no necro/gele/prot competition (which i think would be fun) Thanks for the duskshadow/spiritshadow tips though! il try and go for those (although im a lazy farmer)

Also scammers arent a problem because..im not a single minded nub who just flows with the clans or drama and go with the outcome. So i wont be scammed because only way to do that, give acc info or trade something valuable assuming you’ll get it back XD.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Thanks for the warning H3RO but honestly i think the point of me starting here for this no plat journey is to get a different experience than Arawn, where which no necro/gele/prot competition (which i think would be fun) Thanks for the duskshadow/spiritshadow tips though! il try and go for those (although im a lazy farmer)

Also scammers arent a problem because..im not a single minded nub who just flows with the clans or drama and go with the outcome. So i wont be scammed because only way to do that, give acc info or trade something valuable assuming you’ll get it back XD.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Don’t join 1337 if you are going to play in sulis because they are hackers and they like to grief bosses like mord or necro like today lol.
Sulis Player
Lvl 223 Warrior
Lvl 218 Rogue
Lvl 224 Ranger
Lvl 190 Rogue
Lvl 223 Mage
Lvl 100 Warrior
Lvl 191 Ranger
Lvl 190 Rogue
Lvl 222 Druid