Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sulis History

Your history recap is not correct so it is probably safe to assume the rest of it is crap as well. Enjoy yourself with those fine upstanding citizens. They would certainly never hack anything just like they would never take advantage of younger players and scam their accounts. Your revered leaders were experts at that, heck they even stole a few accounts off each other. Just don't share your account info and you will be fine.
Phule, level 220 Warrior
Mitral, level 227 Mage
Sweatybolas, level 224 Ranger
AfterHeal, level 220 Druid

Retribution
Sulis

Your history recap is not correct so it is probably safe to assume the rest of it is crap as well. Enjoy yourself with those fine upstanding citizens. They would certainly never hack anything just like they would never take advantage of younger players and scam their accounts. Your revered leaders were experts at that, heck they even stole a few accounts off each other. Just don't share your account info and you will be fine.
Hey man, as you can see from the title, the video was purely my experience on Sulis and what i have witnessed. I would love to know what i got wrong or if i left something major out considering you have been playing longer than me. I have never heard of any leader of 1337 take advantage or scam anyone in the game, but i dont even see how that is relevant to what i said in the video. I said that since i joined, I have only witnessed a friendly, competent clan, much like ret were when I was in ret. I am not denying that some players may have had a regrettable past, all I am saying is that this clan, since i joined it, I have seen the transition from a perception that is quite heavily orientated around opprobrious activities from long ago that have attatched to certain players, to a fair, strong and respectable clan.

I'm not sure why you are so hostile and defensive? For the first time in 5 years, ret is not the dominant clan on a server and you immediately resort to false acquisitions of crit and divine hacking? Like i said about speed hacking, I heavily discourage exploiting it, and I know for a fact it will be exploited (If it has) no more by any member of 1337. I don't even see how it could affected outcomes of bosses regardless, seeing as we have someone camping raid bosses as they are fall due 24/7, and all the lock battles i have been apart of have consisted of 2 full groups...

I have seen screenshots of the ret line chat and all comments regarding the video have been along the lines of 'bs' and wrong, however not justified with reason? I have no intention of starting a fight on the forums, you guys just need to understand that the critical strike proc chance can be manipulated through your build. I would encourage experimentation. Taking a screenshot of 5 strikes in a row with general chat filter is not any proof of hacking and is completely possible.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Ahh, that screen shot brings back memories. What you don't share Robert is the background to that when you and you band of merry miscreants did every dirty little thing you could do to make life on Sulis miserable. We just decided that we would give you some of your own medicine. It was fun, then it got boring, so we went back to business. But thanks for reminding me, made me smile.

Ozaxo/Aceliral, out of respect for your uncle and cousin I am not going to comment again on your post or your reply, I am just glad you are happier where you are, just be careful.
Phule, level 220 Warrior
Mitral, level 227 Mage
Sweatybolas, level 224 Ranger
AfterHeal, level 220 Druid

Retribution
Sulis

Ahh, that screen shot brings back memories. What you don't share Robert is the background to that when you and you band of merry miscreants did every dirty little thing you could do to make life on Sulis miserable. We just decided that we would give you some of your own medicine. It was fun, then it got boring, so we went back to business. But thanks for reminding me, made me smile.

Ozaxo/Aceliral, out of respect for your uncle and cousin I am not going to comment again on your post or your reply, I am just glad you are happier where you are, just be careful.
What an arrogant, condescending comment man, how do they have any relation what so over to this? You are portraying some false sense of superiority over me, i have no idea why, maybe my age compared to yours? You are being insulting and telling me I wrong with no factual evidence to justify yourself what so ever and then you create an excuse because you're wrong?
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Did you suddenly forget what pre-emptive means? Pre-emptive means you're doing it without good reason other than to stop a potential threat. It's funny you're attempting to change the past, even though it's in black and white on that picture.

Instead of saying where Zax was wrong, you jumped to attacking people's character. In my modest opinion, that's very unbecoming of the new leader of the second strongest clan on Sulis.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”