Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#51
H3ROBigG wrote:
MrScar wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:
That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?


Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********).


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You solo mordy necro proteus and gelebron.. you are amazing man.. but most of all hilarious.. lol you come telling me that gear is subjective in a game of MMORPG. You can litteraly point out and say. This is the best gear for this toons purpose and that is fact.. its not like you can get better stats than the best or items in game for thst specific purpose.. lmao.. Zyz can be your mentor over and over again.. you talk toomuch. But i guess you can as you solo gelebron... smh... noob


Aren't you on Android? Why are you even here?

Can you quote me where ever I said I can solo mordy proteus and gelebron please? Are you actually mentally challenged, or just good at making bad jokes? I'm not sure anymore.

This is my server, go run yours into the ground if that's what you wish. You can't challenge me on my server. If gear weren't subjective there wouldn't be so many people who play their class differently. There wouldn't be such a large loot table on every boss with so many different combinations of gear. A proteus ring is garbage to me because I have necro rings. Obviously it isn't garbage to you, or maybe you just choose not to be good? Could you learn some logic? Learn how to spell first maybe? And learn how to construct intelligent sentences? I'll give you slack for being mentally challenged, just refrain from posting here any further.



You saying this is your server lmao.
Every person or at least 90% of them in ret/Jah hate you maybe even more than maysin.
So stfu

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#52
Fireberserk wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:
MrScar wrote:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You solo mordy necro proteus and gelebron.. you are amazing man.. but most of all hilarious.. lol you come telling me that gear is subjective in a game of MMORPG. You can litteraly point out and say. This is the best gear for this toons purpose and that is fact.. its not like you can get better stats than the best or items in game for thst specific purpose.. lmao.. Zyz can be your mentor over and over again.. you talk toomuch. But i guess you can as you solo gelebron... smh... noob


Aren't you on Android? Why are you even here?

Can you quote me where ever I said I can solo mordy proteus and gelebron please? Are you actually mentally challenged, or just good at making bad jokes? I'm not sure anymore.

This is my server, go run yours into the ground if that's what you wish. You can't challenge me on my server. If gear weren't subjective there wouldn't be so many people who play their class differently. There wouldn't be such a large loot table on every boss with so many different combinations of gear. A proteus ring is garbage to me because I have necro rings. Obviously it isn't garbage to you, or maybe you just choose not to be good? Could you learn some logic? Learn how to spell first maybe? And learn how to construct intelligent sentences? I'll give you slack for being mentally challenged, just refrain from posting here any further.



You saying this is your server lmao.
Every person or at least 90% of them in ret/Jah hate you maybe even more than maysin.
So stfu

I wanna see some actual documents that say its your server please and thanks you are attacking everyone who doesn't see things the same way as you and when they strike back you play the victim @muldar I think its time to lock this post
Image

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#53
Elfylolz wrote:
Fireberserk wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:
Aren't you on Android? Why are you even here?

Can you quote me where ever I said I can solo mordy proteus and gelebron please? Are you actually mentally challenged, or just good at making bad jokes? I'm not sure anymore.

This is my server, go run yours into the ground if that's what you wish. You can't challenge me on my server. If gear weren't subjective there wouldn't be so many people who play their class differently. There wouldn't be such a large loot table on every boss with so many different combinations of gear. A proteus ring is garbage to me because I have necro rings. Obviously it isn't garbage to you, or maybe you just choose not to be good? Could you learn some logic? Learn how to spell first maybe? And learn how to construct intelligent sentences? I'll give you slack for being mentally challenged, just refrain from posting here any further.



You saying this is your server lmao.
Every person or at least 90% of them in ret/Jah hate you maybe even more than maysin.
So stfu

I wanna see some actual documents that say its your server please and thanks you are attacking everyone who doesn't see things the same way as you and when they strike back you play the victim @muldar I think its time to lock this post


You care? What's locking the topic going to do? Just stop coming back and reading new replies if it really bothers you?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#54
H3ROBigG wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Fireberserk wrote:

You saying this is your server lmao.
Every person or at least 90% of them in ret/Jah hate you maybe even more than maysin.
So stfu

I wanna see some actual documents that say its your server please and thanks you are attacking everyone who doesn't see things the same way as you and when they strike back you play the victim @muldar I think its time to lock this post


You care? What's locking the topic going to do? Just stop coming back and reading new replies if it really bothers you?

That's not a question so why is there a question mark? And it doesn't bother me about that what bothers me is U disrespecting android ppl and ppl from same server as u and all around iOS for disagreeing with u
Image

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#55
Elfylolz wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:I wanna see some actual documents that say its your server please and thanks you are attacking everyone who doesn't see things the same way as you and when they strike back you play the victim @muldar I think its time to lock this post


You care? What's locking the topic going to do? Just stop coming back and reading new replies if it really bothers you?

That's not a question so why is there a question mark? And it doesn't bother me about that what bothers me is U disrespecting android ppl and ppl from same server as u and all around iOS for disagreeing with u


Actually, you're wrong. I won't disrespect someone for disagreeing with my opinions. I don't, however, have much respect for people who can't use logic and reasoning, and have no common sense. That guy came here from android to do nothing other than disrespect me, if you actually read the thread you'll see he was the first to attack. Then Zyz did the same thing, and Ghostlyblaze, and fireberserk, and corrupt, and now you. The way I see it, I was simply disproving the net worth of Maysin. That's when Corrupt started the personal attacks and they were aimed at me. Did you actually read the thread?

I'm not bothered by the personal attacks though. I can always find something wrong with someone else. In this case, it was pretty obvious.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#56
Locking the thread, beyond off topic at this point.

If you wish to continue this discussion do so via PM.

Thanks
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest