Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#11
Laplace wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Laplace wrote:
Well as sang stated were small server. and yes it's 15m not 100m its only 100m in arawn and the only one who got 4/5 as you said is smellyunder. Not to mention every items that exists in arawn cost 2-4x of sulis price. Except for consumable items that cost less than us.

Dang, I should switch servers. How much do blue covens cost on sulis :o


Blue coven cost around 200k-1m

dang maybe :o
:lol:
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#12
Corrupt wrote:[*]
Sang3000 wrote:
bob the mage wrote:Dang that's cheap af... black hunter set non spooky on arawn 6m on the cheap side, white hunter maybe 15m... and only 4/5 white spooky set wouldn't even be looked at under 100m probs.


We a small server. 100m aint even possible here. Most i've seen is 10m cash and I have heard of 1 person having 20 but never been confirmed


Maysin has about 150m total. Dk about cash


Maysin most certainly does not have 150m, biggest lie I've heard in a while.
MAIN: Sang3000 223+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: SangsDruid 150+
CLASS: Rouge | Warrior | Druid
WORLD: Sulis | Sulis | Arawn

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#13
Well, if you count the price of all the items....He could have 150m.
But a lot of eg players would then.


Actually, noone in Sulis has 150m in gold atm, im pretty sure

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#14
Sang3000 wrote:
Corrupt wrote:[*]
Sang3000 wrote:
We a small server. 100m aint even possible here. Most i've seen is 10m cash and I have heard of 1 person having 20 but never been confirmed


Maysin has about 150m total. Dk about cash


Maysin most certainly does not have 150m, biggest lie I've heard in a while.


U clearly don't know him. I'm talking about items and he defiantly does
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#15
I disagree with determining a person's gold worth based on rares. Collectibles are subjective and there are many factors that determine value, and they never hold solid value like a lux item does (you can't liquidate fashion by selling it to a vendor). If Maysin desperately needed a large amount of gold in one week, he would never ever net 150 million by selling everything he owns. That's because most of what he owns can not be liquidated, it has to be sold to other players. There simply is not over 50 million gold in circulation on Sulis. Not only that, but there is absolutely no market for most of the stuff he owns. There aren't people actively seeking 100% mounts who actually have the means to afford it. That's because the new mount system makes all of Maysin's mounts mostly just novelty. Who actually cares?

I'm not sure how you got the "150 million" number in the first place. Is that how much he told you he was worth, or was it just a bad joke? You people do realize how much 150,000,000 is, right? That number is no where remotely close to any good estimate of the total gold currently in circulation on Sulis. Now look, items that only have value when sold to another player can't be sold for more gold than the server has in circulation, because that amount of gold simply doesn't exist. Never mind having to spend time finding buyers who actually want/can afford the stuff.

I also disagree with someone determining their own collection's net worth. Collectibles are subjective to opinions and aren't worth the same to everyone. If you own a white lugh mask, it's probably worth more to you than it is to me. Otherwise I would have paid more than you did to acquire it. You should ignore people who tell you what their collection is worth, it's all subjective. At the end of the day, those type of items are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Now that I've explained why nobody can be worth more gold than exists in any given server, let's debunk the myth Maysin and Patato have any legacy truly worth mentioning.

It takes around 500 super knowledge or super combo elixirs to reach level 220 (rough estimate). It probably takes 5-6 million gold to fund all the pots, idols and elixirs required to go from 1-220. Let's not even consider the amount of time someone would need to invest, ok?
Maysin and patato currently have one character that is actually level 220 (Maysin). This rogue isn't even endgame though, because don't forget he only has DL weapons. There are people in this game, myself included, who have more than 4 toons above 220 with full EDL and can literally solo almost anything. If Maysin offered everything he owns in exchange for an EDL rondel, it would never happen. There are many things gold can't buy, which people like me already have. And considering every rational person dislikes Maysin and patato, they'll never get such items. Never mind that, I personally don't believe Maysin could even make the investment required to level more toons to 220.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#16
H3ROBigG wrote:I disagree with determining a person's gold worth based on rares. Collectibles are subjective and there are many factors that determine value, and they never hold solid value like a lux item does (you can't liquidate fashion by selling it to a vendor). If Maysin desperately needed a large amount of gold in one week, he would never ever net 150 million by selling everything he owns. That's because most of what he owns can not be liquidated, it has to be sold to other players. There simply is not over 50 million gold in circulation on Sulis. Not only that, but there is absolutely no market for most of the stuff he owns. There aren't people actively seeking 100% mounts who actually have the means to afford it. That's because the new mount system makes all of Maysin's mounts mostly just novelty. Who actually cares?

I'm not sure how you got the "150 million" number in the first place. Is that how much he told you he was worth, or was it just a bad joke? You people do realize how much 150,000,000 is, right? That number is no where remotely close to any good estimate of the total gold currently in circulation on Sulis. Now look, items that only have value when sold to another player can't be sold for more gold than the server has in circulation, because that amount of gold simply doesn't exist. Never mind having to spend time finding buyers who actually want/can afford the stuff.

I also disagree with someone determining their own collection's net worth. Collectibles are subjective to opinions and aren't worth the same to everyone. If you own a white lugh mask, it's probably worth more to you than it is to me. Otherwise I would have paid more than you did to acquire it. You should ignore people who tell you what their collection is worth, it's all subjective. At the end of the day, those type of items are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Now that I've explained why nobody can be worth more gold than exists in any given server, let's debunk the myth Maysin and Patato have any legacy truly worth mentioning.

It takes around 500 super knowledge or super combo elixirs to reach level 220 (rough estimate). It probably takes 5-6 million gold to fund all the pots, idols and elixirs required to go from 1-220. Let's not even consider the amount of time someone would need to invest, ok?
Maysin and patato currently have one character that is actually level 220 (Maysin). This rogue isn't even endgame though, because don't forget he only has DL weapons. There are people in this game, myself included, who have more than 4 toons above 220 with full EDL and can literally solo almost anything. If Maysin offered everything he owns in exchange for an EDL rondel, it would never happen. There are many things gold can't buy, which people like me already have. And considering every rational person dislikes Maysin and patato, they'll never get such items. Never mind that, I personally don't believe Maysin could even make the investment required to level more toons to 220.


No need to write a novel cuz your bored lol. Some things are priceless and he does have 150m within his stuff however your right. Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better. Using what you define as 'endgame' none of your toons are endgame either as none have full doch gul. :)
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#17
Corrupt wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:I disagree with determining a person's gold worth based on rares. Collectibles are subjective and there are many factors that determine value, and they never hold solid value like a lux item does (you can't liquidate fashion by selling it to a vendor). If Maysin desperately needed a large amount of gold in one week, he would never ever net 150 million by selling everything he owns. That's because most of what he owns can not be liquidated, it has to be sold to other players. There simply is not over 50 million gold in circulation on Sulis. Not only that, but there is absolutely no market for most of the stuff he owns. There aren't people actively seeking 100% mounts who actually have the means to afford it. That's because the new mount system makes all of Maysin's mounts mostly just novelty. Who actually cares?

I'm not sure how you got the "150 million" number in the first place. Is that how much he told you he was worth, or was it just a bad joke? You people do realize how much 150,000,000 is, right? That number is no where remotely close to any good estimate of the total gold currently in circulation on Sulis. Now look, items that only have value when sold to another player can't be sold for more gold than the server has in circulation, because that amount of gold simply doesn't exist. Never mind having to spend time finding buyers who actually want/can afford the stuff.

I also disagree with someone determining their own collection's net worth. Collectibles are subjective to opinions and aren't worth the same to everyone. If you own a white lugh mask, it's probably worth more to you than it is to me. Otherwise I would have paid more than you did to acquire it. You should ignore people who tell you what their collection is worth, it's all subjective. At the end of the day, those type of items are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Now that I've explained why nobody can be worth more gold than exists in any given server, let's debunk the myth Maysin and Patato have any legacy truly worth mentioning.

It takes around 500 super knowledge or super combo elixirs to reach level 220 (rough estimate). It probably takes 5-6 million gold to fund all the pots, idols and elixirs required to go from 1-220. Let's not even consider the amount of time someone would need to invest, ok?
Maysin and patato currently have one character that is actually level 220 (Maysin). This rogue isn't even endgame though, because don't forget he only has DL weapons. There are people in this game, myself included, who have more than 4 toons above 220 with full EDL and can literally solo almost anything. If Maysin offered everything he owns in exchange for an EDL rondel, it would never happen. There are many things gold can't buy, which people like me already have. And considering every rational person dislikes Maysin and patato, they'll never get such items. Never mind that, I personally don't believe Maysin could even make the investment required to level more toons to 220.


No need to write a novel cuz your bored lol. Some things are priceless and he does have 150m within his stuff however your right. Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better. Using what you define as 'endgame' none of your toons are endgame either as none have full doch gul. :)

Ouch
Image

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#18
Corrupt wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:I disagree with determining a person's gold worth based on rares. Collectibles are subjective and there are many factors that determine value, and they never hold solid value like a lux item does (you can't liquidate fashion by selling it to a vendor). If Maysin desperately needed a large amount of gold in one week, he would never ever net 150 million by selling everything he owns. That's because most of what he owns can not be liquidated, it has to be sold to other players. There simply is not over 50 million gold in circulation on Sulis. Not only that, but there is absolutely no market for most of the stuff he owns. There aren't people actively seeking 100% mounts who actually have the means to afford it. That's because the new mount system makes all of Maysin's mounts mostly just novelty. Who actually cares?

I'm not sure how you got the "150 million" number in the first place. Is that how much he told you he was worth, or was it just a bad joke? You people do realize how much 150,000,000 is, right? That number is no where remotely close to any good estimate of the total gold currently in circulation on Sulis. Now look, items that only have value when sold to another player can't be sold for more gold than the server has in circulation, because that amount of gold simply doesn't exist. Never mind having to spend time finding buyers who actually want/can afford the stuff.

I also disagree with someone determining their own collection's net worth. Collectibles are subjective to opinions and aren't worth the same to everyone. If you own a white lugh mask, it's probably worth more to you than it is to me. Otherwise I would have paid more than you did to acquire it. You should ignore people who tell you what their collection is worth, it's all subjective. At the end of the day, those type of items are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Now that I've explained why nobody can be worth more gold than exists in any given server, let's debunk the myth Maysin and Patato have any legacy truly worth mentioning.

It takes around 500 super knowledge or super combo elixirs to reach level 220 (rough estimate). It probably takes 5-6 million gold to fund all the pots, idols and elixirs required to go from 1-220. Let's not even consider the amount of time someone would need to invest, ok?
Maysin and patato currently have one character that is actually level 220 (Maysin). This rogue isn't even endgame though, because don't forget he only has DL weapons. There are people in this game, myself included, who have more than 4 toons above 220 with full EDL and can literally solo almost anything. If Maysin offered everything he owns in exchange for an EDL rondel, it would never happen. There are many things gold can't buy, which people like me already have. And considering every rational person dislikes Maysin and patato, they'll never get such items. Never mind that, I personally don't believe Maysin could even make the investment required to level more toons to 220.


No need to write a novel cuz your bored lol. Some things are priceless and he does have 150m within his stuff however your right. Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better. Using what you define as 'endgame' none of your toons are endgame either as none have full doch gul. :)


Doch gul is subjective, it's an extension to EDL. Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually retarded). Although you're taking out of context what I'm saying, and that is Maysin doesn't have any means to play end game. He literally kills frozen and 160 mini with the very little time he's ever online. And his items aren't worth 150 million, did you literally not read my post? You can't vendor a white lugh. It's worth what people are willing to pay, and that's literally all it's worth. What you consider to be priceless, to me could be worthless. I determine value based on how can the item be utilized, will it increase my damage? Will it help we win more kills? It's all subjective. On the other hand, a heroic amulet of rejuvenation is ALWAYS worth at least 100,000 gold, no matter what, that's the bottom line since it can be sold to a vendor for that amount. Get it?

Corrupt wrote:Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better.


Care to elaborate on this? Last I checked, that is against the ToS. Let's pretend it were true, actually never mind. Nobody would offer him real money. Guaranteed.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#19
H3ROBigG wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:I disagree with determining a person's gold worth based on rares. Collectibles are subjective and there are many factors that determine value, and they never hold solid value like a lux item does (you can't liquidate fashion by selling it to a vendor). If Maysin desperately needed a large amount of gold in one week, he would never ever net 150 million by selling everything he owns. That's because most of what he owns can not be liquidated, it has to be sold to other players. There simply is not over 50 million gold in circulation on Sulis. Not only that, but there is absolutely no market for most of the stuff he owns. There aren't people actively seeking 100% mounts who actually have the means to afford it. That's because the new mount system makes all of Maysin's mounts mostly just novelty. Who actually cares?

I'm not sure how you got the "150 million" number in the first place. Is that how much he told you he was worth, or was it just a bad joke? You people do realize how much 150,000,000 is, right? That number is no where remotely close to any good estimate of the total gold currently in circulation on Sulis. Now look, items that only have value when sold to another player can't be sold for more gold than the server has in circulation, because that amount of gold simply doesn't exist. Never mind having to spend time finding buyers who actually want/can afford the stuff.

I also disagree with someone determining their own collection's net worth. Collectibles are subjective to opinions and aren't worth the same to everyone. If you own a white lugh mask, it's probably worth more to you than it is to me. Otherwise I would have paid more than you did to acquire it. You should ignore people who tell you what their collection is worth, it's all subjective. At the end of the day, those type of items are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Now that I've explained why nobody can be worth more gold than exists in any given server, let's debunk the myth Maysin and Patato have any legacy truly worth mentioning.

It takes around 500 super knowledge or super combo elixirs to reach level 220 (rough estimate). It probably takes 5-6 million gold to fund all the pots, idols and elixirs required to go from 1-220. Let's not even consider the amount of time someone would need to invest, ok?
Maysin and patato currently have one character that is actually level 220 (Maysin). This rogue isn't even endgame though, because don't forget he only has DL weapons. There are people in this game, myself included, who have more than 4 toons above 220 with full EDL and can literally solo almost anything. If Maysin offered everything he owns in exchange for an EDL rondel, it would never happen. There are many things gold can't buy, which people like me already have. And considering every rational person dislikes Maysin and patato, they'll never get such items. Never mind that, I personally don't believe Maysin could even make the investment required to level more toons to 220.


No need to write a novel cuz your bored lol. Some things are priceless and he does have 150m within his stuff however your right. Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better. Using what you define as 'endgame' none of your toons are endgame either as none have full doch gul. :)


Doch gul is subjective, it's an extension to EDL. Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********). Although you're taking out of context what I'm saying, and that is Maysin doesn't have any means to play end game. He literally kills frozen and 160 mini with the very little time he's ever online. And his items aren't worth 150 million, did you literally not read my post? You can't vendor a white lugh. It's worth what people are willing to pay, and that's literally all it's worth. What you consider to be priceless, to me could be worthless. I determine value based on how can the item be utilized, will it increase my damage? Will it help we win more kills? It's all subjective. On the other hand, a heroic amulet of rejuvenation is ALWAYS worth at least 100,000 gold, no matter what, that's the bottom line since it can be sold to a vendor for that amount. Get it?

Corrupt wrote:Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better.


Care to elaborate on this? Last I checked, that is against the ToS. Let's pretend it were true, actually never mind. Nobody would offer him real money. Guaranteed.


1.) what you and others consider endgame is different, most consider it 220.
2) what you think of prices are different to other people. Just because you have no clue doesn't mean nobody else does
3) you aren't one to talk about breaking Tos as you have numerous times been caught speed hacking and using this to grief and reset bosses.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

#20
Corrupt wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
No need to write a novel cuz your bored lol. Some things are priceless and he does have 150m within his stuff however your right. Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better. Using what you define as 'endgame' none of your toons are endgame either as none have full doch gul. :)


Doch gul is subjective, it's an extension to EDL. Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********). Although you're taking out of context what I'm saying, and that is Maysin doesn't have any means to play end game. He literally kills frozen and 160 mini with the very little time he's ever online. And his items aren't worth 150 million, did you literally not read my post? You can't vendor a white lugh. It's worth what people are willing to pay, and that's literally all it's worth. What you consider to be priceless, to me could be worthless. I determine value based on how can the item be utilized, will it increase my damage? Will it help we win more kills? It's all subjective. On the other hand, a heroic amulet of rejuvenation is ALWAYS worth at least 100,000 gold, no matter what, that's the bottom line since it can be sold to a vendor for that amount. Get it?

Corrupt wrote:Nobody would offer pure gold but real money which is even better.


Care to elaborate on this? Last I checked, that is against the ToS. Let's pretend it were true, actually never mind. Nobody would offer him real money. Guaranteed.


1.) what you and others consider endgame is different, most consider it 220.
2) what you think of prices are different to other people. Just because you have no clue doesn't mean nobody else does
3) you aren't one to talk about breaking Tos as you have numerous times been caught speed hacking and using this to grief and reset bosses.


Sure, let's assume level 220 by itself is endgame. I, along with many others, still beat Maysin by a mile. And my original point still stands, he doesn't have the means to progress in this game any more than he already has. He only achieved EDL aura on his rogue because he no-life'd it in Jah, and now he is clanless. Regarding prices, I know exactly how much people have paid for stuff in the past. If Maysin owns something rare, it's worth more to him in than it is to anyone else. Otherwise someone else would have offered more and Maysin wouldn't own it. Someone at some point sold him everything he has. But that too is not completely true, because him and his brother scammed tons of the stuff, probably most of the rares they own is a result of scamming items/gold from other people.

And regarding your last facetious statement (I'll assume it was a bad joke), how about we stick to the facts and the original point of discussion?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests