Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

Doch gul is subjective, it's an extension to EDL. Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********). Although you're taking out of context what I'm saying, and that is Maysin doesn't have any means to play end game. He literally kills frozen and 160 mini with the very little time he's ever online. And his items aren't worth 150 million, did you literally not read my post? You can't vendor a white lugh. It's worth what people are willing to pay, and that's literally all it's worth. What you consider to be priceless, to me could be worthless. I determine value based on how can the item be utilized, will it increase my damage? Will it help we win more kills? It's all subjective. On the other hand, a heroic amulet of rejuvenation is ALWAYS worth at least 100,000 gold, no matter what, that's the bottom line since it can be sold to a vendor for that amount. Get it?

Care to elaborate on this? Last I checked, that is against the ToS. Let's pretend it were true, actually never mind. Nobody would offer him real money. Guaranteed.
1.) what you and others consider endgame is different, most consider it 220.
2) what you think of prices are different to other people. Just because you have no clue doesn't mean nobody else does
3) you aren't one to talk about breaking Tos as you have numerous times been caught speed hacking and using this to grief and reset bosses.
Sure, let's assume level 220 by itself is endgame. I, along with many others, still beat Maysin by a mile. And my original point still stands, he doesn't have the means to progress in this game any more than he already has. He only achieved EDL aura on his rogue because he no-life'd it in Jah, and now he is clanless. Regarding prices, I know exactly how much people have paid for stuff in the past. If Maysin owns something rare, it's worth more to him in than it is to anyone else. Otherwise someone else would have offered more and Maysin wouldn't own it. Someone at some point sold him everything he has. But that too is not completely true, because him and his brother scammed tons of the stuff, probably most of the rares they own is a result of scamming items/gold from other people.

And regarding your last facetious statement (I'll assume it was a bad joke), how about we stick to the facts and the original point of discussion?
Everyone knows you and your friends speed hack. Also you only have one 220 according to your forums acc so actually you are equal with maysin lmao. And your gear is complete garbage so actually you take the L
Hi

1.) what you and others consider endgame is different, most consider it 220.
2) what you think of prices are different to other people. Just because you have no clue doesn't mean nobody else does
3) you aren't one to talk about breaking Tos as you have numerous times been caught speed hacking and using this to grief and reset bosses.
Sure, let's assume level 220 by itself is endgame. I, along with many others, still beat Maysin by a mile. And my original point still stands, he doesn't have the means to progress in this game any more than he already has. He only achieved EDL aura on his rogue because he no-life'd it in Jah, and now he is clanless. Regarding prices, I know exactly how much people have paid for stuff in the past. If Maysin owns something rare, it's worth more to him in than it is to anyone else. Otherwise someone else would have offered more and Maysin wouldn't own it. Someone at some point sold him everything he has. But that too is not completely true, because him and his brother scammed tons of the stuff, probably most of the rares they own is a result of scamming items/gold from other people.

And regarding your last facetious statement (I'll assume it was a bad joke), how about we stick to the facts and the original point of discussion?
Everyone knows you and your friends speed hack. Also you only have one 220 according to your forums acc so actually you are equal with maysin lmao. And your gear is complete garbage so actually you take the L
Side note - who actually even asked you to come back to Sulis after giving your account away to Dora?

Anyway, you're now just wasting your own time posting senseless idiocy. Which does nothing other than prove I'm right, since you can't seem to make a valid argument against my point.

Even if my 220 rogue were my only endgame character, it alone still beats Maysin by miles. I have EDL rondel and dagger. It has been over a year since I've updated my forum signature. Needless to say I have more alts, you can ask around the Jah gossip club (ages 10+ to join, strictly enforced) who they are. They seem to be your main source of information already.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Side note - who actually even asked you to come back to Sulis after giving your account away to Dora?

Anyway, you're now just wasting your own time posting senseless idiocy. Which does nothing other than prove I'm right, since you can't seem to make a valid argument against my point.

Even if my 220 rogue were my only endgame character, it alone still beats Maysin by miles. I have EDL rondel and dagger. It has been over a year since I've updated my forum signature. Needless to say I have more alts, you can ask around the Jah gossip club (ages 10+ to join, strictly enforced) who they are. They seem to be your main source of information already.
thing is i didnt give my acc away
second thing is everything you say means nothing as you are super hated.
Hi

And anything you say is relevant because...?

The type of hatred towards Maysin and I are different. People hate Maysin because he's a worthless, dirtbag scammer and literally has Groot for a brother (you know it's bad when you can't join Jah anymore). People hate me because I win bosses solo vs. groups of 4-8 Jah, and then later sell the drops to their lower recruits. I prefer to call it jealousy.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about my savage 170/180 RD night time raids, because you sold/traded/donated your account and left Sulis a while ago.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

The type of hatred towards Maysin and I are different. People hate Maysin because he's a worthless, dirtbag scammer and literally has Groot for a brother (you know it's bad when you can't join Jah anymore). People hate me because I win bosses solo vs. groups of 4-8 Jah, and then later sell the drops to their lower recruits. I prefer to call it jealousy.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about my savage 170/180 RD night time raids, because you sold/traded/donated your account and left Sulis a while ago.
Yeah, you win solo vs grps of Jah.
U forgot to say that u have 4+ lvl 220 alts, most of whom are bought. Where is the real pew, the real leb, etc.

U forgot to say that u have 4+ lvl 220 alts, most of whom are bought. Where is the real pew, the real leb, etc.
Lol. Who even are you? Your sarcasm is funny though. I don't "buy alts." That's against the ToS. Let's not get confused.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Lol. Who even are you? Your sarcasm is funny though. I don't "buy alts." That's against the ToS. Let's not get confused.
'I don't buy alts' lmao
Hi

I'm confused what this thread is about at this point. All I can tell is it's now 3 people saying "your toon sucks" "no your toon sucks" "Yeah well I have more computer friends than you so haha"
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'm confused what this thread is about at this point. All I can tell is it's now 3 people saying "your toon sucks" "no your toon sucks" "Yeah well I have more computer friends than you so haha"
That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?
Sooooo you're an adult and you're gloating because you won a keyboard argument in a video game against children? Okay. I understand now.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue