Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

I'm confused what this thread is about at this point. All I can tell is it's now 3 people saying "your toon sucks" "no your toon sucks" "Yeah well I have more computer friends than you so haha"
That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?
Sooooo you're an adult and you're gloating because you won a keyboard argument in a video game against children? Okay. I understand now.
You'd be suprised by the amount of adults that thrive for keyboard arguments against people a bit younger than them lol. There are even some that lurk in the forums. Really does make you wonder what they are doing with their lives/time lmao
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

This topic basically got to a topic with h3ro telling everyone how amazing he is and how he is king of Sulis.
Ofc he didnt break the rules.....noooo.....Account selling isnt against the Tos, isnt it?

If you think ur the most experienced and mature here, then stop spreading lies about Sulis.
U and ur friend MF ****d this world up by account trading, account selling, selling stuff for ***, etc.

Time to lock the thread btw, it went a lil bit offtopic

I'm confused what this thread is about at this point. All I can tell is it's now 3 people saying "your toon sucks" "no your toon sucks" "Yeah well I have more computer friends than you so haha"
That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?
Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You solo mordy necro proteus and gelebron.. you are amazing man.. but most of all hilarious.. lol you come telling me that gear is subjective in a game of MMORPG. You can litteraly point out and say. This is the best gear for this toons purpose and that is fact.. its not like you can get better stats than the best or items in game for thst specific purpose.. lmao.. Zyz can be your mentor over and over again.. you talk toomuch. But i guess you can as you solo gelebron... smh... noob
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

I heard that TheLegend27 once soloed Gelebron, 'tis only a myth tho
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I heard that TheLegend27 once soloed Gelebron, 'tis only a myth tho
Yupp myth. Only this guy has. Noone else.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You solo mordy necro proteus and gelebron.. you are amazing man.. but most of all hilarious.. lol you come telling me that gear is subjective in a game of MMORPG. You can litteraly point out and say. This is the best gear for this toons purpose and that is fact.. its not like you can get better stats than the best or items in game for thst specific purpose.. lmao.. Zyz can be your mentor over and over again.. you talk toomuch. But i guess you can as you solo gelebron... smh... noob
Aren't you on Android? Why are you even here?

Can you quote me where ever I said I can solo mordy proteus and gelebron please? Are you actually mentally challenged, or just good at making bad jokes? I'm not sure anymore.

This is my server, go run yours into the ground if that's what you wish. You can't challenge me on my server. If gear weren't subjective there wouldn't be so many people who play their class differently. There wouldn't be such a large loot table on every boss with so many different combinations of gear. A proteus ring is garbage to me because I have necro rings. Obviously it isn't garbage to you, or maybe you just choose not to be good? Could you learn some logic? Learn how to spell first maybe? And learn how to construct intelligent sentences? I'll give you slack for being mentally challenged, just refrain from posting here any further.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Really does make you wonder what they are doing with their lives/time lmao
Kind of like you, right?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Sooooo you're an adult and you're gloating because you won a keyboard argument in a video game against children? Okay. I understand now.
Wrong. This entire thread took a dive when Corrupt started giving Maysin undeserved praise. That's where I'll step in, because the guy's a complete *** and deserves no praise for his scammed rares. Even if he were actually worth as much as the kid claims, how is it relevant to anything?

I'll only argue when my points are challenged, because I only speak logic. I debunked the myths regarding Maysin's worth, and the kid decided to challenge the logic I used to do so.

BTW - being on this forum takes very little time out of my day.
Last edited by H3ROBigG on Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage