Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Asking Price (Serious!!!)

That's what happens on Sulis when the children just don't know what to do anymore. I've dealt with this for years. All I have to do is win an argument with one of these adults, who happen to be under the age of 18, and that's when the fun begins. Most of the time they just get mad because I beat them on a boss, though. These kids aren't even endgame and they're trying to talk smack. It's pretty funny, even just the fact that they actually believe they are relevant. I mean, anybody who gives Maysin any sort of credit or praise is a complete fool. So what do you expect from him? Wait, who are you?
Some classes don't even use EDL armor, it's based on build and preference. Level 220, EDL weapons + the ability to kill endgame type bosses constitutes in my book as being endgame. Mord, necro, proteus and gelebron all constitute as endgame bosses. (And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually ********).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You solo mordy necro proteus and gelebron.. you are amazing man.. but most of all hilarious.. lol you come telling me that gear is subjective in a game of MMORPG. You can litteraly point out and say. This is the best gear for this toons purpose and that is fact.. its not like you can get better stats than the best or items in game for thst specific purpose.. lmao.. Zyz can be your mentor over and over again.. you talk toomuch. But i guess you can as you solo gelebron... smh... noob
Aren't you on Android? Why are you even here?

Can you quote me where ever I said I can solo mordy proteus and gelebron please? Are you actually mentally challenged, or just good at making bad jokes? I'm not sure anymore.

This is my server, go run yours into the ground if that's what you wish. You can't challenge me on my server. If gear weren't subjective there wouldn't be so many people who play their class differently. There wouldn't be such a large loot table on every boss with so many different combinations of gear. A proteus ring is garbage to me because I have necro rings. Obviously it isn't garbage to you, or maybe you just choose not to be good? Could you learn some logic? Learn how to spell first maybe? And learn how to construct intelligent sentences? I'll give you slack for being mentally challenged, just refrain from posting here any further.
You specifically said mord, necro, proteus, gele and hrung and youve soloed so many of those. Look up about half way through what I've quoted. I'm not sure why all the personal insults were necessary. I guess whatever makes you feel better about yourself
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

K noob look here.. i did quote you.. hahaha cant you read? And yes you are a big nooob.. you dont know unfathomable.. i just went thru your previous posts.. you are a joke man. You are a shame for your server lol..

Noob example nr 2:

World - Sulis
Clan - 1337
Status - Veteran 2011 player

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 190 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 190 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 190 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 190 warrior

All characters full DL/EDL

Full edl on lvl 190 chars. Nuff said hahahhaha
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

You cry too much cant even take a conversation other than telling me to leave the forums and go to android.. im glad you know who iam. Cuz i sure dont know who you are. :) im glad you know where i play lil fan boy ;)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

You specifically said mord, necro, proteus, gele and hrung and youve soloed so many of those.
(And I guess hrung, but I've literally solo'd so many of those it's actually retarded)
This is obviously referring to hrung specifically. Not sure how you managed to take this out of context.
I'm not sure why all the personal insults were necessary. I guess whatever makes you feel better about yourself
Right, because that isn't exactly what MrScar came here and did on my thread? Just look at what he's posting.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

You cry too much cant even take a conversation other than telling me to leave the forums and go to android.. im glad you know who iam. Cuz i sure dont know who you are. :) im glad you know where i play lil fan boy ;)
Everyone can see you're from Android, it says it right in your signature.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

K noob look here.. i did quote you.. hahaha cant you read? And yes you are a big nooob.. you dont know ****.. i just went thru your previous posts.. you are a joke man. You are a shame for your server lol..

Noob example nr 2:

World - Sulis
Clan - 1337
Status - Veteran 2011 player

H3ROsRanger - lvl 190 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 190 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 190 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 190 warrior

All characters full DL/EDL

Full edl on lvl 190 chars. Nuff said hahahhaha
I say "All characters full DL/EDL" and assume that people can use logic to determine which characters have full DL, and which ones have full EDL based on the levels. It's apparent though that using logic doesn't interest you.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Really does make you wonder what they are doing with their lives/time lmao
Kind of like you, right?
I'm only in highschool m8
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Really does make you wonder what they are doing with their lives/time lmao
Kind of like you, right?
I'm only in highschool m8
Cool. Shouldn't you be doing something more constructive then, like studying?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

Have a B+ average, scored a 28 on the ACT, I work during the summers, I live a good social life, I play golf and hockey, and I still have time to play CH... I think I'm good lmao
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Have a B+ average, scored a 28 on the ACT, I work during the summers, I live a good social life, I play golf and hockey, and I still have time to play CH... I think I'm good lmao
But that's impossible! No one should have any extra time to spend on CH forums!
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage