Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Ideas 05

Hello, greetings
My name is Laplace, a rogue or which reputation you may be heard of from your friends, neighbors or even a player. My topic now is about my ideas, you can comment but remember it's my IDEAS, So if you have any ideas please write in the Link here: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=82706 which you could discussed there. By all means I am just sharing my ideas hope not to be making somebody angry.

"The World has gone far, Same as our minds"
So, As the title says some may not be able to understand, Nevermind. The ideas i am going to discuss now is the game Celtic Heroes is a playable game yea yea. But also you can customize your own character so what is it going about. It's fine right?, yes it is but some players have choose wrong color or face and they sticks with it even they's high levels and don't think of making new one to satisfy the face of their needs.

What I wanted to add is
- Should make a Surgery system in the game, so every players could change as they wanted.
- Customize their own favorites style of player.
- Surgery included - Gender, Height, Face, Skin, Whatever it is
- Not going to change name cause most players remember the name not their face, so changing face is approves and valid, while changing name is extremely disallow.

This would be the answer for these types of players, and I think they'll love the game more not giving up their hope on Character!
- Boring players, wanted to create faces
- Players whom wanted to be girl but can't as they adjusted to be man.
- Players who has complication in genders as their real-life is.
- Players who love to be LOVED so they wanted to create avatar as their opposite sex
- Players who have done mistake in creating avatar, and wanted to change
My name is Laplace, I am the fastest man alive. One soul couldn't stand against my might, in which all my power is what unknown.

Server: Sulis
Name: Laplace
Class: Rogue
Clan: SoildersofJah
Level: 160+
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: My Ideas 05

Not bad, I like your idea
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"