Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Ideas 01

Hello, greetings
My name is Laplace, a rogue or which reputation you may be heard of from your friends, neighbors or even a player. My topic now is about my ideas, you can comment but remember it's my IDEAS, So if you have any ideas please write in the Link here: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 23&t=82706 which you could discussed there. By all means I am just sharing my ideas hope not to be making somebody angry.

“New Forge Items!!!”
I am thinking should this game be able to forge items or at least upgrade it to the next level, by using the items you have and upgrade it at the forge Except the quest items Could not be forged in order to be upgrades to the next tier of armor. I would recommend in order to upgrade the Luxury items in shop and Also you can make the Charm by either Forging only And the ways the items can be forged is

You will get a Blank charm in which you can use it to customize your stats
Which these stats for you to choose

-Vitality (increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Focus (increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Dexterity (increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Strength (increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Health (increase by 10 per level upgrade)
-Energy (increase by 10 per level upgrade)
-Attack (increase by 10 per level upgrade)
-Defense (increase by 10 per level upgrade)
-Armor (Increase by 30 per level upgrade)
-Skill levels (5 skill is maximum you can choose)
-Resist (6 is the maximum you can choose)
-Evasion (5 is the maximum you can choose)
-Attack speed (50% is the maximum you can upgrade), (increase by 0.5% per level upgrade)
-Movement speed (50% is the maximum you can upgrade), (increase by 0.5% per level upgrade)
-Regens (Increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Adds Cold, Heat, Magic, Poison or Divine Damage (increase by 5 per level upgrade)
-Abilities (Increase by 50 per level upgrade)
-Attack boost (100% is the maximum you can upgrade)
-Defense boost (100% is the maximum you can upgrade)
-Health boost (100% is the maximum you can upgrade)
-Energy boost (100% is the maximum you can upgrade)
-Armor boost (100% is the maximum you can upgrade)

Which in order to craft it you can choose up to 5 stats Above Ex. I choose Armor + Evasion + Skill Levels + Defense + Resist, and you could upgrade it higher and higher which every charm you crafted it will starts with a level of 1. And upon upgrades it will increased by the tier by 1. Could not be more and also each level you’re it will increased by 5 levels to be upgrade Ex. if you’re level 10 thats mean in level 10 you could upgrade your charm to level 15 and if you are level 11 you could upgrade to level 20 which each upgrades requires your wealth a.k.a money or some items which have one of the stats you’re going to upgrade Ex. If you wanted to upgrade it to level 2 and i don’t have money what would, I do?, Easy you just find a skill ring ex. Lesser ring of Riposte which have +2 levels of Riposte skill. Forged it with the charm and you got and you charm now have +2 Riposte skill level. That’s it! Also you could name it and write the definition yourself as you want!

So the Stats of my charm would be Ex.

Charm Level: X
Armor: 250
Physical Attack Evasion: +1000
Movement Attack Evasion: +1000
Weakening Attack Evasion: +1000
Spell Attack Evasion: +1000
Wounding Attack Evasion: +1000
Fast Reflexes Skill Level: 10
Life Steal Skill Level: 10
Expose Weakness Skill Level: 10
Shadowstrike Skill Level: 10
Riposte Skill Level: 10
Defense: 1000
Resist Heat: 500
Resist Cold: 500
Resist Magic: 500
Resist Poison: 500
Resist Chaos: 500
Resist Pierce: 500

Good Luck! you can customize your own only 1st in the world. Cant be SELL or TRADE!!!!

My name is Laplace, I am the fastest man alive. One soul couldn't stand against my might, in which all my power is what unknown.

Server: Sulis
Name: Laplace
Class: Rogue
Clan: SoildersofJah
Level: 150+
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: My Ideas 01

I agree with Zyz. No offense, but with how much time you seem to spend thinking of these ideas, maybe you should make some realistic ones.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Re: My Ideas 01

Theyre ideas for a reason you guys are too harsh to him, if you dont like them then simply ignore them.. no need to bash him.
You consider that harsh and bashing? Smh
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue