Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Me as a Player, who am I

Sometimes I get thinking (usually late at night) and I wonder to myself what have I accomplished... And when looking back I find nothing. I have friends, respect, and money, but I still feel I'm missing something. I saw the rise of this server since winter 2011, and here I am today 4+ years later and I'm lost... I ask myself if I were to go who would miss me who have I made an impact on... And then I realize I wouldnt be remembered. So why do I stay I've spent years on this game and here I am.. Lost...
Who am I to YOU?
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Re: Me as a Player, who am I

Sometimes I get thinking (usually late at night) and I wonder to myself what have I accomplished... And when looking back I find nothing. I have friends, respect, and money, but I still feel I'm missing something. I saw the rise of this server since winter 2011, and here I am today 4+ years later and I'm lost... I ask myself if I were to go who would miss me who have I made an impact on... And then I realize I wouldnt be remembered. So why do I stay I've spent years on this game and here I am.. Lost...
Who am I to YOU?
You won't be remembered by anyone besides close friends unless you make an impact, and at 170 you won't be making one.
Good discussion boys

Rival? Maybe not until you're a lil higher lvl
What do you mean?
Doesn't matter if you're 189(nice delete), I know how life works. If you're a nobody then nobody will remember you. You need to make an impact or become important, and in this game that means reaching end game and putting in work for a clan, making friends etc.
Good discussion boys

Who am I to YOU?
You won't be remembered by anyone besides close friends unless you make an impact, and at 170 you won't be making one.
First off Im level 189 not 170. As much as I do agree that one must be a high level to leave a lasting impression on the community in itself, I dont understand how you presume Im a not known wanabee and my name is easily forgotten. I was asking this to the community I am apart of which tbh I don't think you are (sulis). I know I sound mad and stuff but its all cool, I thank you for leaving a reply with what little advice you can offer to someone you dont know

Rival? Maybe not until you're a lil higher lvl
What do you mean?
Doesn't matter if you're 189(nice delete), I know how life works. If you're a nobody then nobody will remember you. You need to make an impact or become important, and in this game that means reaching end game and putting in work for a clan, making friends etc.
Well unfathomable you were fast to reply lol I deleted cuz I didnt like the way it sounded. So i fixed it. Sorry.

Who am I to YOU?
First off Im level 189 not 170. As much as I do agree that one must be a high level to leave a lasting impression on the community in itself, I dont understand how you presume Im a not known wanabee and my name is easily forgotten. I was asking this to the community I am apart of which tbh I don't think you are (sulis). I know I sound mad and stuff but its all cool, I thank you for leaving a reply with what little advice you can offer to someone you dont know
You need to be "evil"(may differ in meaning from person to person) to gain reputation as a low level or become a top merchant.....I don't actually remember any lower lvl players with much significant to me unless an alt

I'm from lugh, but as a fellow 2011 player I can relate. I've watched my world grow and fall, and I've helped out many nice people in the meantime. I'm not worried if people will remember me, rather I'm worried if I helped said people succeed in the game.

As long as your contributions outweigh your problems, your a good person in my eyes.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr