Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis Empty?!

Sometimes for 2 hours, I'll be the only one on the server online. Where is everyone? :(
Quit Celtic Heroes. Bye.
World: Sulis
IGN: xXAssassinXx
Class: Rogue - 41 (deleted)
Clan: TYRANTS

Black Revs exist only so I can intimidate them with my stunning good looks. -Eagle
Be fierce, Have no mercy, Become a TYRANT!

Re: Sulis Empty?!

I think, currently, Sulis is just right. Not too crowded, not too empty. We have competition in the Avatar room, but it is still possible for one to level up. I am opposed to a merger with another server, personally. There just seems to be no need. And we, the Sulis habitants, require no Prozac to play the game. We're quite happy as it is!
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Re: Sulis Empty?!

About the merging. The admin said they didn't want to merge any worlds before the update and they wanted to take a look after the update has been released.
I also Like my server now. Not to crowded. You meet the people who keep playing the game and welcome newcomers. You hope they will stay by helping them and the beggars are kind of ignored. They don't like the game anymore and leave.
Only the nice people survive. And we grow up together =]
When you merge 2 worlds you will get a lot of new faces around you and there is a chance that the world within the new world will group and again fight about kill stealing etc. Probably ignite a fire between everyone.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server