Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For everyone

For those who don't know me, my IGN is Soulbearer33, I no longer participate with big clans due to the fact there is too much drama and fighting going on in today's game, I'm a very friendly player who will help with anything, I don't sit there and bicker about useless issues with other clans like everyone tends to do nowadays, clans these days need to get along, the competitiveness and fighting isn't always fun, I mean people don't want to just sit there and continuously fight and attack each other because they are in a "Rival" Clan, It's pointless, and just a game, I only tend to come on much rarer than I used to do these pointless wars
Soulbearer33- LVL 105
SoulsRogueeee- LVL 159
SoulsRangerDPS- LVL 101
SoulsFireMage- 106
All for fun, not for fight! Proud member of TRclan :) :twisted:

Re: For everyone

The "war" is fun if its competitive. It gives the game another factor and adds excitment. They wont stop this war they have tried before it wont work unless all of one clan quits which i dont see happening

Re: For everyone

Yeah I know unfortunately but I'm done myself participating, I mean the competitiveness is fun it's just going to get to a point where the game starts to get boring to me like before i quit and came back
Soulbearer33- LVL 105
SoulsRogueeee- LVL 159
SoulsRangerDPS- LVL 101
SoulsFireMage- 106
All for fun, not for fight! Proud member of TRclan :) :twisted: