Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Sulis Players, Introduce Yourselves!

Hello, I saw other IOS servers doing this and I thought Sulis needed one.

To start off, my IGN is Tego, I'm a level 88 Rogue, going to hit the big leagues soon. I'm a nice ,friendly player, could get a little competetive sometimes. Most of my friends know me as a silly, fun person in the game, but I'm really quiet in real life ( I know right? Hard to believe ). I do not support rude players in game, but will help anyone with quests/bosses. In real life, I am 15, I have a badass dog named Cerberus (German Shepherd ) kinda brownish color. My favorite type of food is SUSHI! And my favorite beverage is coffee. My favorite sport is Soccer (Im like a mini-messi and I like to tear people up :D ) I currently live in California, where the weather is just absurd... And so yeah :).

Introduce Away Sulis!
There are 3 types of people in this world, some who can count, and some who cannot
Shrek is Love...Shrek is Life
»Sulis«
Tego-110+ Lethal Rogue
Clan-Transcendant
SWAG

Re: Sulis Players, Introduce Yourselves!

Played since Yule 2012, was a newb all of update 2 in ONshotE, joined Nadeje's Endure on early update 3 which was later renamed to SulisLegends, after that clan collapsed me and a few friends created OT which later joined Genesis lead by Hellrzr.

Level 190 rogue, IGN RobertsRogue. Not a very friendly to other people unless I know them, help my friends out when they need it. Not really interested in helping people that won't help themselves, especially those that think SS is the only skill a rogue needs... Done alot of ksing in sulis usually because of 'political' reasons :lol: I'm also proficient when playing all classes at a high level. I enjoy the challenge of being in a small clan, and also the bonds that are created when you know everyone in your clan well. Irl, I enjoy soccer (Who doesn't?) and going to the cinemas :geek:
Sulis
Level 220 Rogue

Lol first time posting on forums. But Hi hello :o! Im insperatus a 175 ranger, also mischief the 160 rogue :> irl my name is Sydney. I like to draw and paint and go to an occasional heavy metal concert. In game im usually helpful and friendly.. And cray for fashion that sparkles.
Insperatus, 222 ranger
Mischief, 215 rogue
Loredancer, 162 mage
VexedVixen, 193 druid
MyCloset, 50 pvp druid & fashion bank .. >;)
~Sulis~

My ign name is sang3000 lvl 115 rogue been playing since game came out in 2011* got bored quit and came back and i like hanging with my genesis/origins buds hoping to make more as we merge with jah
MAIN: Sang3000 223+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: SangsDruid 145+
CLASS: Rouge | Warrior | Druid
WORLD: Sulis | Sulis | Arawn