Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sulis Players, Introduce Yourselves!

Hello, I saw other IOS servers doing this and I thought Sulis needed one.

To start off, my IGN is Tego, I'm a level 88 Rogue, going to hit the big leagues soon. I'm a nice ,friendly player, could get a little competetive sometimes. Most of my friends know me as a silly, fun person in the game, but I'm really quiet in real life ( I know right? Hard to believe ). I do not support rude players in game, but will help anyone with quests/bosses. In real life, I am 15, I have a badass dog named Cerberus (German Shepherd ) kinda brownish color. My favorite type of food is SUSHI! And my favorite beverage is coffee. My favorite sport is Soccer (Im like a mini-messi and I like to tear people up :D ) I currently live in California, where the weather is just absurd... And so yeah :).

Introduce Away Sulis!
There are 3 types of people in this world, some who can count, and some who cannot
Shrek is Love...Shrek is Life
»Sulis«
Tego-110+ Lethal Rogue
Clan-Transcendant
SWAG

Re: Sulis Players, Introduce Yourselves!

Played since Yule 2012, was a newb all of update 2 in ONshotE, joined Nadeje's Endure on early update 3 which was later renamed to SulisLegends, after that clan collapsed me and a few friends created OT which later joined Genesis lead by Hellrzr.

Level 190 rogue, IGN RobertsRogue. Not a very friendly to other people unless I know them, help my friends out when they need it. Not really interested in helping people that won't help themselves, especially those that think SS is the only skill a rogue needs... Done alot of ksing in sulis usually because of 'political' reasons :lol: I'm also proficient when playing all classes at a high level. I enjoy the challenge of being in a small clan, and also the bonds that are created when you know everyone in your clan well. Irl, I enjoy soccer (Who doesn't?) and going to the cinemas :geek:
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Lol first time posting on forums. But Hi hello :o! Im insperatus a 175 ranger, also mischief the 160 rogue :> irl my name is Sydney. I like to draw and paint and go to an occasional heavy metal concert. In game im usually helpful and friendly.. And cray for fashion that sparkles.
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

My ign name is sang3000 lvl 115 rogue been playing since game came out in 2011* got bored quit and came back and i like hanging with my genesis/origins buds hoping to make more as we merge with jah
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

I am The7thSon, 157 Rogue in Jah. Irl my name is Matt. I'm 15, live in United States (Wisconsin). I like to play baseball, draw, watch movies, hang with friends. I also play Clash. Thats about it.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage