Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thai ruining our world

I would like all people who are against Thai medicare ruining sulis to comment !!! I am fed up with there sneaky attitude !!! They made friends with me and asked me how to build a druid and I,m guessing they they did that with all the other classes also :( our world was so cool all clans helped each other til they started to ks and steal everything that was,nt bolted down !!! Makes me wish the update had,nt come alone :( add me Thai Foes cos I am committed to sending these guys off to ther own server so they and ks each other with there vicious rogues and robotic warriors !!!

Re: Thai ruining our world

Wow Silver. strong feelings. yes I miss the old world too.
The game has lost its charm with two massive Kill Stealing clans having taken over making it imposable for others to complete their quests.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

Drag language !!! Ano it's true but still lol yeh I remember dc :) miss them days !!! But vas I only have problems with Thai who else has been ksing u ??? :( xxx

Thai r good ppl the clan that miss suils up is the so called wann be legends they camp every boss they think they own all bosses
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

As apposed to Thai who have ther rogues ks at every opportunity ??? I never sed they were,nt good people in real life !!! And i would like to remind u how much they dnt like u lobo and how vocal they have been about it !!! I have people in ther clan telling me they take all wins from all players and only give the to chieftains favourite friends which to seems silly to moan and not leave !!! They are new players that do not understand neighbourly rivalry that's why ther rogues are so good but ther Druids are so bad coz to b a good Druid u have to look out for others :(

Thai dont ks my clan they only ks ppl that group legends silver and my clan and Thai r allies:)
Asesino lvl223
proud member of havoc!
lobo38
proud member of 1337!

Thai dont ks my clan they only ks ppl that group legends silver and my clan and Thai r allies:)
What the hell are you on about man??? Silver and her clan (including me) are definatly not allied with Thai! Even if were not grouped with legends they'll ks us!
Unless...I read u wrong because of your lack of punctuation.

Don't blame Thai for problems created by war that legends fuel
Dankknight-93 warrior
Dankhealz-80 Druid
Skeletor-88 Rouge
SoFakingKS-85 Ranger
HamSandwich-50 Mage