Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sulis dead?...

Not talking about right now, normaly all the time.
I guess its just because of so much rivalry.... There used to be like 20 people in each area in V2. Now its an empty OW, empty DC, empty LIRS, its a ghost town.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

War (more activity) --> Resolution or Peace (less activity)

Even here in Epona alot of us knew about the KS/WAR in your world.

Im guessing most of the losing side all ended up quitting.

Can't really blame them TBH, if you been fighting for this long and spent so much effort and time, only to finally realise your best efforts was only good enough to get you the loser tag.
Proud Guardian of Epona's INSOMNIACS.

Sulis is done. Update 3 was a blast and i had a great time. Update 4 rocked the population. And retributions war forced sulislegends to grow and then.........retribution won as anticipated so now the original legends who were there from update 4 have left.....no ones joining and the noobs read the forums and dont waste time here. Even Rubi the biggest spam trader in sulis has slowed down. ( tarde tarde ) Ive been part of sulis for too long by other names people after update 3 wont remember but honestly its the cruel people of sulis who did this. Not ret. not legends. But individuals who ruin economy with scams, who force noobs out..........anyone who is still there should find a better server....like Danu, or Taranis. Good luck Sulis!

Happy Hunting!

I'm not targeting anyone, but I believe some people act too selfish and critical to have a fun Sulis. I always say you can't have everything. No need to fight like an ass to get something you want, no need to do anything unpleasant just to get your own way. Sulis needs to change, everyone needs to change, even me.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Every server has scams and drama, you won't find a world without it. Use the mailbox system and be careful who you trust. I also think part of the quiet is because there is so much room to roam now. If you stay only in CT, then you never know who is in other areas, it's pretty massive now.

Or maybe it's because people were tired of the war and quit. :lol: