Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Retribution - The "best" clan on Celtic Heroes (Sulis)

When my clan was killing Ignus the Lavalord, we had it down to 50% when Retribution, the clan with this on the homepage of their webiste:

"Our vision is to build a community of dedicated, unselfish, team-orientated, active, and most importantly ‘good-hearted’ players who enjoy the socialization that comes with a MMOPRG game.

We have zero interest in strong players who are ill-mannered. We desire to develop a community with long lasting friendships. Our goal is not to win at all costs. We will not sacrifice our values and basic ethics under any circumstances. ",

This clan did (arguably) the worst thing you could possibly do on Celtic Heroes, they used mages to heal it, trying to reset it, but not just a little bit... (missed about 90% of it)
So Yes, they weren't the only ones, just the ones I got around to screen shotting...

This is what happens on Sulis, the clan that calls themselves the best on the game uses tactics such as the ones shown (druid calming and Toon sharing, too!) to gain an advantage over the other players on Sulis.

I want opinions on whether these are good tactics, and if other worlds use them.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Retribution - The "best" clan on Celtic Heroes (Sulis)

Most rediculous is nitocris probably logged his whole clan (people who let him log their accs) and so he can attempt to *** us up...

And OTM does nothing to stop their acc sharing this is what happens all the time... There could be just 1 guy online in ret and when we on a boss 10 of them come because just 1 person has access to everyone in the clan!

It's NO LIE that nito has at minimum, 5 i-devices, at MINIMUM.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Oh well crap happens , although I hate the account sharing nonsense .

Druid calmning and healing lavalord isn't against the rules , Might be a bit mean spirited but if fight is a FFA then I have no problem with it myself . I hope you guys won the fight at the end seeing as how you said you had it down to 50% when they arrived .

Just a side note , I do not think there was a need to post all those screen shots , especially since there is no proof who was casting presented . Next time maybe 1 or 2 screens would suffice .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I have a couple of Ret players who occasionly come to my server, and from what I'vr heard from the, you guys also try to ks them, and mess them up in aggy fights (taunting and luring towards the walls with wall glitches so no one can attack them)

You guys are picking on them at thier worst time, I'm sure some of your clannies have done a lot of crap to provoke them.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Lol... I think you should start a war with their clan... Wars are awesome... Ksing is awesome...
Don't get me wrong, I'm a really nice player... But games are fun only if they are challenging...
I don't ks people but I think it would be fun to have a war with a clan where ksing happened all the time...
My buddy and I made a ksing game up a long time ago.. It was really fun...
It's fun when there are enemies... I am friendly but I wish I had more enemies sometimes... I enjoy fighting sometimes...

I've moved this in the appropriate area.

So as I understand it you guys try to mess up each others fights and doesn't seem to be like something either of you have fun with. I'd suggest making some boss guidelines, maybe merged groups? We are working together well on Arawn for the most part.

Nevertheless, please refrain from keeping this a "I hate you - I hate you too" topic or it will be locked.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn