Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: youtube videos

I'll watch if only I get to be in a few! ;)

I think good idea's would be a walkthrough leveling and which baddies to combat depending on level.
Also, good ways to make gold.

I like Robert's idea too.
You get what you give.
KingHrothgar: 130+ Warrior
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution

Ya, was thinking showing boss hunts or maybe me elixirs and just talking like a commentary and anyone who would like to be in them just ask ill gladly shout out or we can make a video together i think would be alot of fun!
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo

Great idea!

I think you could also do a sort of fashion show. Which armour and weapons to use at certain levels and where to buy them (or how to upgrade them). Another idea could be a video on drops and their values and/or uses, showing what drops them and where to sell them if they are not required for quests/upgrades (some traders pay more than others).
Lysyra Retribution Warrior
Arien Transcendent Mage
Sulis

Great idea!

I think you could also do a sort of fashion show. Which armour and weapons to use at certain levels and where to buy them (or how to upgrade them). Another idea could be a video on drops and their values and/or uses, showing what drops them and where to sell them if they are not required for quests/upgrades (some traders pay more than others).
good idea
Arawn
Clan:Best clan ever Badabing!
Tirdybird
Retired
I miss you oZAXo