Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

An Apology

Hey guys,

Today my clan and a few others from Endure tackled Chillmist. After we killed it there was a big fight over the drop. Of course things escalated and harsh words were said. I am posting this as an apology to those people and as well to others on the forums. I feel like I stepped on some pretty big toes or whatever and I don't want that. I don't want to fuel the fire, I guess.

I'll be honest, I don't want to be looked at as a annoying person. I really don't. I don't want to be viewed as a conceited know-it-all. I want to meet people and be a part of this game. I want to grow friendships and stuff like that. I'm not going to rant about this stupid KS war. My feelings toward it are strong and I have experienced it, I guess I just didn't want to give up. I'm really sorry if you mistook that in a wrong way or found it annoying.

I just really would like to help and make a difference.

Hroth
You get what you give.
KingHrothgar: 130+ Warrior
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution

Re: An Apology

Hey guys,

Today my clan and a few others from Endure tackled Chillmist. After we killed it there was a big fight over the drop. Of course things escalated and harsh words were said. I am posting this as an apology to those people and as well to others on the forums. I feel like I stepped on some pretty big toes or whatever and I don't want that. I don't want to fuel the fire, I guess.

I'll be honest, I don't want to be looked at as a annoying person. I really don't. I don't want to be viewed as a conceited know-it-all. I want to meet people and be a part of this game. I want to grow friendships and stuff like that. I'm not going to rant about this stupid KS war. My feelings toward it are strong and I have experienced it, I guess I just didn't want to give up. I'm really sorry if you mistook that in a wrong way or found it annoying.

Hroth
Very humble and good of you to post this. Shows you are a good leader King. Keep the faith.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Hey guys,

Hroth
I WONT FORGIVE YOU!

Chace
Chace111
warrior,
sulis,
Finally full meteoric

Hey guys,

Hroth
I WONT FORGIVE YOU!

Chace
Gain some maturity Sir. Noob You Are
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity