Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan List

My suggestion is that the clans in the world Sulis here introduce them self to players coming to Sulis world. Could not see this been done before but if, just tell me where and put this there.

So, without further delay, below is the clan I am member of.

Clan Name: IronHaven
Clan Created: 31st of May 2012
Clan Leader: KingHrothgar
Number of Players: 20, 18 active
Contacts: KingHrothgar, Magebrother, Sorapis
Our Ranking Rules:
Recruit: As a recruit you will show us that you are an active player. We have a 2 weeks trial. If you are active during that time we will promote you to Clansman.
Clansman: You are now accepted as a true Clan member and we expect you to remain active. If you take vacation or will not be in the game for awhile just tell us and all is ok.
Guardian: As a Guardian you can invite players to our Clan. Any lvl is ok. If low lvl have a little chat with the player you invite and make sure he/she understand how to chat on the different chat channels. And always tell him/her to read Clan Message when he/she log in. also tell him/her that we are an active Clan and want active players.
General: You can invite and promote/demote players. As of now we have 2 Generals. Our leader will decide when there is time to promote any more to General.
Our Goal: The number one goal is to have fun together and help each other when we can. Also to help other players that might need some help. We want to look at our self as a friendly clan and will not challenge other Clans.
Nothing is impossible, just takes a little longer

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Mage