Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top clan and Server

#11
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)

Re: Top clan and Server

#12
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 180+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

- Yet to lose a Mordris at the Dragon Carnage event
- looking to join Elementals so I can learn how to wipe gele

Re: Top clan and Server

#13
Shivahh wrote:This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.

If I recall correctly, the arrangement was a 50/50 loot split. Not sure who got taken advantage of in that situation.

Anyways I’m quite enjoying the competition since the merging of the two clans.

It was pretty wild on the Mordris quick spawn event.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Top clan and Server

#14
Robert wrote:
Shivahh wrote:This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.

If I recall correctly, the arrangement was a 50/50 loot split. Not sure who got taken advantage of in that situation.

Anyways I’m quite enjoying the competition since the merging of the two clans.

It was pretty wild on the Mordris quick spawn event.

Jah was the bigger clan and they were able to manage more endgame wise their numbers were used im not even talking about the loot split lol
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 180+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

- Yet to lose a Mordris at the Dragon Carnage event
- looking to join Elementals so I can learn how to wipe gele

Re: Top clan and Server

#15
Shivahh wrote:
Robert wrote:
Shivahh wrote:This is an example of what Jack's saying, merge would never have happened if Jah weren't taken advantage of by "toxic" which makes me laugh.

If I recall correctly, the arrangement was a 50/50 loot split. Not sure who got taken advantage of in that situation.

Anyways I’m quite enjoying the competition since the merging of the two clans.

It was pretty wild on the Mordris quick spawn event.

Jah was the bigger clan and they were able to manage more endgame wise their numbers were used im not even talking about the loot split lol

Clearly numbers aren’t everything.
Image


“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Top clan and Server

#16
SirJackIII wrote:
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)

Why talk about griefing when Ret does it? A bit hypocritical no?

Re: Top clan and Server

#17
Hieroglyph X wrote:
SirJackIII wrote:
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)

Why talk about griefing when Ret does it? A bit hypocritical no?

Bud don't evade the truth, your clan has a whole history of griefing stop trying to shift the narrative onto Ret all the time..

Re: Top clan and Server

#18
SirJackIII wrote:
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)


Like killing the off tanked root while a small clan is trying to kill BT? Or setting rules for the lockfight specifically saying:
"Neither clan can go until N root is down and BT is reset" then immediately breaking your own rule?

Or maybe you're talking about griefing yourselves on your Dhio attempt with 40+ in the area, then claiming WE teleported you out the zone. Idk why I expect anything less from a Bears fan smh.

Re: Top clan and Server

#19
Cody6060 wrote:
SirJackIII wrote:
Hieroglyph X wrote:You can say all the bad things you want about Toxic. There are plenty of bad things said about Ret and Jah too. My friends xfered and joined Toxic so I followed. And by smart I meant they know how to play the game. I mean they are doing pretty good against y'all considering the fact that Jah merged with Ret just so they could team up against Toxic...

and combat the griefing your clan was doing at the time :)


Like killing the off tanked root while a small clan is trying to kill BT? Or setting rules for the lockfight specifically saying:
"Neither clan can go until N root is down and BT is reset" then immediately breaking your own rule?

Or maybe you're talking about griefing yourselves on your Dhio attempt with 40+ in the area, then claiming WE teleported you out the zone. Idk why I expect anything less from a Bears fan smh.

mmmm yes we love making level 1 toons to mess up our own raid... your Bills won't even win 6 games next year bud... also nice job making an account just to post on this lol must have taken you a while.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest