Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lets Rebuild Sulis | 2018 Post

#1
Lets all stop the hate and nasty comments to each other. Lets all band together to invite people to sulis in open arms and do our best to to make them feel welcome. Sulis is going down hill in activity, I rarely see 5 people in castle (when i come on at night, sometimes day).
Sulis is like a weak child that needs nurturing, we haven't even feed it good vibes yet... Its weak, bad, and Hurt.
Sulis Has a Horrible reputation, For its nasty wars and flames.

Lets Make Sulis Great Again.
Merry Christmas! 2018

-Accounts-
(World - Username - Level)
Sulis - Appfan3 - 152+
Sulis - MartinEledore - 40+
Sulis - Nertendic 40+
-Hashtags-
#Christians4Life

Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up


Updated 11/23/18 @ 11:49pm EST

Re: Lets Rebuild Sulis | 2018 Post

#3
Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up

Well, we have to do our best i guess...
Merry Christmas! 2018

-Accounts-
(World - Username - Level)
Sulis - Appfan3 - 152+
Sulis - MartinEledore - 40+
Sulis - Nertendic 40+
-Hashtags-
#Christians4Life

Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up


Updated 11/23/18 @ 11:49pm EST

Re: Lets Rebuild Sulis | 2018 Post

#4
Appfan3 wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up

Well, we have to do our best i guess...

Sulis is unique and how it is now is what makes it fun, people wanna go for hardcore competitive mode then there you go but it's not dominant by one clan on every boss which some people prefer
Blzzrd 223+ Rogue
Shivah 160+ Mage
Ascension
Danu
OG Spear Rogue of Danu

Unity 2018 Glitches here
Ymir solo kill Click here
Gelebron kill Click here

Re: Lets Rebuild Sulis | 2018 Post

#5
Shivahh wrote:
Appfan3 wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up

Well, we have to do our best i guess...

Sulis is unique and how it is now is what makes it fun, people wanna go for hardcore competitive mode then there you go but it's not dominant by one clan on every boss which some people prefer

ok then
Merry Christmas! 2018

-Accounts-
(World - Username - Level)
Sulis - Appfan3 - 152+
Sulis - MartinEledore - 40+
Sulis - Nertendic 40+
-Hashtags-
#Christians4Life

Shivahh wrote:Not gonna happen, bloodthorn and certain stubborn players sums it up


Updated 11/23/18 @ 11:49pm EST

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest