Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clans in Lugh that Dice

To clarify.. Lugh is still a dom clan server. Only Alliance, who turned it from a free server in the first place, aren’t dom anymore so they are doing what they can to survive.

The server shouldn’t be misrepresented as free Lugh.

To roll, first you have to win. You do not need to worry about pures or seeds. Maybe ritual eggs and the occasional urn.
Yes pegasus is the dom clan. However we have grouped for raids, had the right amount of people to kill the raid, but pegasus rushed in and outlocked us. So be it, but don’t pretend we don’t have the potential to kill raids. Plenty of end-game players that are outside pegasus.

But then again, this post is not intended to resolve a discussion about who is dominant and what pegasus can do. This post is about letting people in others servers know that there is a bunch of people in Lugh that dices for drops. This group can kill edl bosses. And probably up to proteus as it is right now. Maybe with a perfect spawn time and the right people online ever gelebron.

So months ago when I left Alliance, I asked if pegasus wanted to opt in with this system and they refused. That’s fine. But there is no need to derail a topic in such manner that is meant to notify people about our playstyle. That’s uncalled for and highly immature.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

To clarify.. Lugh is still a dom clan server. Only Alliance, who turned it from a free server in the first place, aren’t dom anymore so they are doing what they can to survive.

To roll, first you have to win. You do not need to worry about pures or seeds. Maybe ritual eggs and the occasional urn.
Yes pegasus is the dom clan. However we have grouped for raids, had the right amount of people to kill the raid, but pegasus rushed in and outlocked us. So be it, but don’t pretend we don’t have the potential to kill raids. Plenty of end-game players that are outside pegasus.

But then again, this post is not intended to resolve a discussion about who is dominant and what pegasus can do. This post is about letting people in others servers know that there is a bunch of people in Lugh that dices for drops. This group can kill edl bosses. And probably up to proteus as it is right now. Maybe with a perfect spawn time and the right people online ever gelebron.

So months ago when I left Alliance, I asked if pegasus wanted to opt in with this system and they refused. That’s fine. But there is no need to derail a topic in such manner that is meant to notify people about our playstyle. That’s uncalled for and highly immature.
No one is derailing the post man, were having a peaceful discussion, it will mislead people to xfer and end up rolling for nothing more then eggs and urns, i have seen the 4 clans try to gather that are uncapable to down prot as we saw this morning, no tanks and no where near enough dps- and when you tried gathering for necro it was the same thing lot of lackage, its not derailing, but i would like you to be specfic and explain to people that the docing clans hanst downed any raids, so people dont xfer for nothing
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

No one is derailing the post man, were having a peaceful discussion, it will mislead people to xfer and end up rolling for nothing more then eggs and urns, i have seen the 4 clans try to gather that are uncapable to down prot as we saw this morning, no tanks and no where near enough dps- and when you tried gathering for necro it was the same thing lot of lackage, its not derailing, but i would like you to be specfic and explain to people that the docing clans hanst downed any raids, so people dont xfer for nothing
What were we lacking at necro? We had tanks, druids, lures, a ghost group and dps. We lost a lock fight, which was chaotic for a multi clan effort to coordinate. We are still improving and learning.

But it’s nice how you try to make us appear like we can only kill the lower dl bosses.

But you are very clearly missing the point. This is not about trying to hoard every boss in this game. This is for people that like to play casually, where the social aspect is more important than the camp till you drop dead policy.

We like to give players its freedom to decide how they want to play the game. We have a bunch of upcoming players that we do some boss hunts with. A steady and growing playerbase. So I would appreciate it if you can stop derailing this thread ( yes you are very much derailing it). This is an invitation and a manual for the people that would be interested in it. Not an opportunity to try drag a new starting system trough the dirt.

You don’t see me ruin your topics, so again, appreciated if you have the decency to do the same.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

What were we lacking at necro? We had tanks, druids, lures, a ghost group and dps. We lost a lock fight, which was chaotic for a multi clan effort to coordinate. We are still improving and learning.

But it’s nice how you try to make us appear like we can only kill the lower dl bosses.

But you are very clearly missing the point. This is not about trying to hoard every boss in this game. This is for people that like to play casually, where the social aspect is more important than the camp till you drop dead policy.

We like to give players its freedom to decide how they want to play the game. We have a bunch of upcoming players that we do some boss hunts with. A steady and growing playerbase. So I would appreciate it if you can stop derailing this thread ( yes you are very much derailing it). This is an invitation and a manual for the people that would be interested in it. Not an opportunity to try drag a new starting system trough the dirt.

You don’t see me ruin your topics, so again, appreciated if you have the decency to do the same.
Once again simply a discussion...- i think mlst of what you said about it being fun and casual is an oppinion, my point here is before saying we have a dice system and mislead people to xfer you should let them know that it hasnt down a boss yet, looking at your post people are imagining epona, no its not epona, it hasnt downed any raids. Thats all i wanted to say so people r informed and not tricked
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Once again simply a discussion...- i think mlst of what you said about it being fun and casual is an oppinion, my point here is before saying we have a dice system and mislead people to xfer you should let them know that it hasnt down a boss yet, looking at your post people are imagining epona, no its not epona, it hasnt downed any raids. Thats all i wanted to say so people r informed and not tricked
Well thank you for your concern. So far we have downed a hrung, 215 boss, a couple of snorri bosses and a few legacy bosses.
We were ready for a necro but got outlocked due to ‘the dom clan’ ignoring ghosts and acos and going straight for necro while we were still setting up.

Statistically we have the numbers to kill everything up to proteus. Fact remains, with more players and over time, this system can also kill gelebron and one day even bt. Especially if the growth continues we have seen the last few weeks since we started working together like this.

So for the people outside Lugh that are reading this, please ignore this negative propaganda from a dom clan trying to eliminate any kind of competition. So far, the people in this system have been a happy bunch. There are plans for xmas mini events hosted by the dice clans which will be posted soon. So if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Good luck to you guys on your future endeavors! However alleviating competition as you stated earlier is not our intentions, rather those of alliance. You can tell this is true from the HEAVY re-activity they had starting the exact day we succeeded and created Pegasus. After months of ingame inactivity (but still vote you down on gear) they go full swing for like 6-8 weeks again out of the blue lol. Secondly at the beginning of the year we polled in each clan to kill BT together, yes was the final result but then they go and tell us to piss off, they will down it themselves. We’ve brought back far more activity while alliance ran it out for years. Lugh is the busiest it’s ever been since 2015.

On a side note, I’m not going to deny you have some hella heavy hitters up your sleeves. But honestly most are very narcissistic with the exception of Axon Turq and kakapoo (that is naming but not shaming). The rest seem to disappear early August when they realized they’ve lost controlling interest. We were outlocking them in the 95% tile for the whole summer and that’s no ones fault but their own because up until then locks were literally a flip of a coin. I saw all the Axis members they sucked in the day we succeeded, after months and months of hard work still not getting lock gear, rather placebo gear (to make them feel op and content) so they have stronger pitter patter damage behind their lock group solely.

All in all keep doing you bro. In my personal opinion I would start from scratch and not count on these players you deem inactive. It is a looooooong road but if you keep the ball rolling the hard work pays off ten-fold. Pegasus is prime example.

Edit: auto correct spelling errors lol.