Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Free the tree charms!

I saw Wreckie naked once. Lixing in Gele tower and whoosh .. debranched!
Only time I've seen him without a tree charm since we were around level 50 and he wore that green cabal charm.
If you think his tree charm collection is impressive, You should see his hotbars!
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Seriously? I have made a 1x non tree charm minut when I got edl, just to see how it looked like. Didnt even remembered how my toon looked xD

Anyways, I tried uploading my hotbars but it says the pics are to large :/
xWreckie (Druid) xWreckiie (Mage)

"It's not perfection, it's just me"

I have made a valiant effort to minimize my hotbars as it started to feel like work at some point. I'm finally down to 2 pages of hotbars for skills and rings, 1 page with weapons and mounts, and 1 page with lix.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I have made a valiant effort to minimize my hotbars as it started to feel like work at some point. I'm finally down to 2 pages of hotbars for skills and rings, 1 page with weapons and mounts, and 1 page with lix.
Hotbar1: Skills
Hotbar2: weapons, mounts and kite
Hotbar3: lix and bunny + bunny food
Hotbar4: fishing stuff
Hotbar5: 4 Dryads,2 bardings, growth/shrinkcharm
Hotbar6: 6 Dryads,2 bardings
Hotbar7: 6 Dryads,2 bardings

xD

;) Well personally I would love to see fashion for the charm itself! Most obviously for example christmass balls but when you think of it, the sky is the limit! A scarf, hats, different types of birds :0
Yes I do have a sparrow and a hawk, but those are considered weapons, im talking fashion here.. si a small nest on your head, and 2 birds happily flying around it!

Weee please do!
So.. since druids love life, and trees are just badass druids, we also love animals (well at least I do).

So aside from the birdies, maybe a small family of mice aswell? Ow I do not mind insects at all, but I would prefer non wood eating insects.. you know.. Im a tree and all.. would be a bit painfull.

Sooo.. when can I expect this special shop in the Castle? I assume you're already building it obviously! And any idea about prices? I have a fair share of Winter, Summer, Spring and Autumnleaves in my bank from the Dryads in Lir, I assume that will suffice? And no, I didnt killed them! If you ask them nicely, they will give them. They are actually quite nice, Especially the Summerleaf Dryad, funny guy :)

You've inspired me to start collecting more charms myself :0 Already kinda had a collection, but I'm trying to get one of every type of charm :0 Probably won't work out :( I do have 2 trees in my forest tho although my spectral and necro charms don't like it when I wear trees. They say nature should be used for more of evil purposes than for healing... Being honest, my necro forced me to buy the spectral and now I'm poor. Lemme know what your forest thinks and how I should combat these evil charms making me spend all my money XD
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."