Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Possible changes to servers proposition

And you have the clans that make lockers just to outlook other clans so they can sell the drops in ah which is stupid and selfish.
Yes, lots of lockers showing up at the bosses each day. And it seems the better my clan does, the more lockers seem to pop up in the other clan(s). But I have also noticed that some of the stuff being sold on the AH is out of reach of all but one clan on my server so it's pretty obvious which clan is doing the selling.
I think aside from moos that backfire, maelstrom, expandibles, possibly elite sentinels are all capable of killing all the dl bosses and most of the edl bosses if ph and 5*. Another clan besides moos took down 205 6* edl the other day.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

And you have the clans that make lockers just to outlook other clans so they can sell the drops in ah which is stupid and selfish.
Yes, lots of lockers showing up at the bosses each day. And it seems the better my clan does, the more lockers seem to pop up in the other clan(s). But I have also noticed that some of the stuff being sold on the AH is out of reach of all but one clan on my server so it's pretty obvious which clan is doing the selling.
I think aside from moos that backfire, maelstrom, expandibles, possibly elite sentinels are all capable of killing all the dl bosses and most of the edl bosses if ph and 5*. Another clan besides moos took down 205 6* edl the other day.
Absolutely. But I was referring to boss drops beyond EDL being sold on the AH occasionally.

Absolutely. But I was referring to boss drops beyond EDL being sold on the AH occasionally.
Yeah. We've had a few members that have left thr clan and sold the gear and it gets recycled or they leave the clan and quit and give the gear to someone else in another clan. We've had a few that joined specifically just for gear and once they have what they want, leave and later decide to sell the gear or they qive it away and quit.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue