Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Possible changes to servers proposition

What the OP misses is that EG clans don't want to have to dominate frozen, DL, aggy, hrung, and mordy... We are sick of camping 24/7 for drops from 2014. But, the game forces our hand unless we want to lose the ability to kill gele and prot...

I for one want to try fishing and cooking... Maybe level an alt through the quest chain for fun. But I have to camp a boss every few minutes when I'm online, I have 0 time to enjoy horizontal content...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I have to camp a boss every few minutes when I'm online, I have 0 time to enjoy horizontal content...
^ This

I wish we had more time to fish, and to cook and whatever else OTM has planned for in the future. But until camping (and parking toons at bosses) are removed from the game, only those who don't raid really get to enjoy them.
It's a bad model to continue in 2018 and beyond. OTM take note!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The main complaints I see are from people who either barely log on or sit in the castle all day. I know people out of clan who actually camp the frozen bosses, track their timers and have managed to get full frozen in a fairly short space of time with little support from their clan. I have seen non-clan take DL bosses when they organize themselves and show up as recently as two days ago. Just yesterday I saw a bunch of 200+ non-clan toons take a fairly strong legacy boss. So it's hardly Alliance's fault that other teams aren't active or organized enough to do this frequently, despite having the capability.

Let's face it, outside of bossing and lixing there isn't much else to do in the game, and many of those who complain are the same level now as when I started playing 2 months ago. So if they're not lixing, surely there's plenty of time to get together and camp some bosses instead of blaming Alliance for their shortcomings?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

The main complaints I see are from people who either barely log on or sit in the castle all day. I know people out of clan who actually camp the frozen bosses, track their timers and have managed to get full frozen in a fairly short space of time with little support from their clan. I have seen non-clan take DL bosses when they organize themselves and show up as recently as two days ago. Just yesterday I saw a bunch of 200+ non-clan toons take a fairly strong legacy boss. So it's hardly Alliance's fault that other teams aren't active or organized enough to do this frequently, despite having the capability.

Let's face it, outside of bossing and lixing there isn't much else to do in the game, and many of those who complain are the same level now as when I started playing 2 months ago. So if they're not lixing, surely there's plenty of time to get together and camp some bosses instead of blaming Alliance for their shortcomings?
The majority of complainers are the ones that have been playing for years and are tired of 72 hour long windows and dozens and dozens of new players camping frozen for months. Your server might not have a lot of frozen competition but there are a lot of servers that will have 30-40+ toons at each frozen boss lock battling because they need drops. And then there's the old waiting on crowns issue. And you have thr clans that make lockers just to outlook other clans so they can sell the drops in ah which is stupid and selfish.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

@Zyz I am only referring to my experience on Lugh server, I haven't played any other servers but I can understand in the situations you have outlined that would be very frustrating. On Lugh, there isn't much competition for frozen but there are people who complain relentlessly about Alliance because they can't be bothered to camp or even log on more than twice a month. As someone who, out of naivety (and impatience), paid 75k gold for a stag crest, I completely agree on drops being sold in AH being selfish and counter-productive. There was a purple lion (or bear, I can't recall which) crest in the AH last week for 300k gold. That's just appalling greed IMO.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

On the ridiculous prices, I feel that's inevitable just because there's always gonna be those who level quickly and don't really have time to farm with a clan, but are willing (or impatient ;)) enough to buy the items just to get to end-game quickly.

Edit: Updated for accuracy.
Last edited by Mind on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

And you have the clans that make lockers just to outlook other clans so they can sell the drops in ah which is stupid and selfish.
Yes, lots of lockers showing up at the bosses each day. And it seems the better my clan does, the more lockers seem to pop up in the other clan(s). But I have also noticed that some of the stuff being sold on the AH is out of reach of all but one clan on my server so it's pretty obvious which clan is doing the selling.